Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2009, 09:44 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
how do you win these? are you just collecting points for doing searches?
That basically looks like it. Here's what the site says:

You sign up, become a member and start playing our free word, trivia and multi-player games. Club members receive tickets for playing games, which can be redeemed for prizes or donated to the charity of your choice. All games use Live Search, so you can see how Live Search offers a rewarding search experience.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:46 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Well, congrats, Sellingen. . .makes your effort worthwhile when you see a nice return for it.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:28 PM
New Buddy

Sellingen is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda40475 View Post
That basically looks like it. Here's what the site says:

You sign up, become a member and start playing our free word, trivia and multi-player games. Club members receive tickets for playing games, which can be redeemed for prizes or donated to the charity of your choice. All games use Live Search, so you can see how Live Search offers a rewarding search experience.
Sort of.

It isn't one of those "points to search" sites though. They are basically word games. And every time you enter one of your answers on the site it automatically does a search on that word. Thus, creating ad revenue for Microsoft. It also helps pay for the prizes. You will see how it works when you open one of the games. The game is on top, and the search is on the bottom. It's kind of cool how it all works.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:28 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

thanks, gonna have to check it out.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:46 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellingen View Post
Sort of.

It isn't one of those "points to search" sites though. They are basically word games. And every time you enter one of your answers on the site it automatically does a search on that word. Thus, creating ad revenue for Microsoft. It also helps pay for the prizes. You will see how it works when you open one of the games. The game is on top, and the search is on the bottom. It's kind of cool how it all works.
THIS IS WHAT I GET WHEN I TRY TO GO THERE

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /Pages/Prizes/Prize_Mall.aspx
Old 01-16-2009, 07:51 PM
New Buddy

Sellingen is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post
THIS IS WHAT I GET WHEN I TRY TO GO THERE

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /Pages/Prizes/Prize_Mall.aspx

I'm pretty sure they were running maintenance on the site for a while the other night. Looks like its up and running now.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:24 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

gonna try this site out also
Old 01-18-2009, 02:29 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

welp, i saved it to my favs..gonna need lots of time to check this one out. .
Old 01-20-2009, 05:45 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Not a win, but I got a free pack of Extra gum and magnet in today's mail for entering the Extra 3PM sweepstakes. I also got my W2 from my trip to Spain to the tune of almost $3500.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Big Buddy

xavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud of

-I've heard you can have your tax preparer look up the fair market value (FMV) of your prize and you only have to claim that amount--i've never done this, but it's worth checking out!