Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2009, 08:53 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans
Default YTB Travel

Not sure if you guys know about this or not. There's this thing called YTB Travel. Was selling like hotcakes around here. For those of you frequent travelers (lets me out), you supposedly can purchase this travel site for $500. Then what happens is you can book your own travel for reduced/travel agent rates, and you can also write your travel off as a business expense. You also have your website posted so that others can book through you, thus making you money (no clue how much). And it has the support of the main site so as far as I know you don't need to do much of anything except get travel to the site if you want to make money. Anybody else know about this?
Old 01-16-2009, 11:21 AM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Linda's a travel agent, she might be better able to answer this question.

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Old 01-16-2009, 12:11 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I agree with kathy
Old 01-16-2009, 02:30 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

oh i was just asking if you knew too. sounds like not!
Old 01-17-2009, 09:05 PM
Little Buddy

Cind00 is a jewel in the rough
Default Hmmmm

I heard about this at work. My co-worker is into this but what I got out of her speel to get me to come on board is that you have to get people to join under you so you recoop your $600.00. After the first year, I don't know if you have to pay more or not. It sounds ligit if you need a write off about 4/15 time ---- Hmmmmm. Well, when I do travel, I let her book for me. At least I get on when the 1st Class people do, and my seat is assigned when booked !!!!!
Old 01-17-2009, 09:36 PM
Big Buddy

i hadn't heard that angle. actually, several people i know do this. one lady has the site but i'm not aware of her making any attempt to get people under her. what i'd heard was that they mostly just bought it to use themselves. one guy i know does sell these, but again, for the same purpose. he gave one of the women her own site just for helping him. the lady i know is a smart woman. seriously don't think she'd sign up for a scheme of any sort. not aware of a renewal fee but i'll find out now that i'm curious!