Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Talking Introducing....... Sherri!

Sherri has been an MBB newsletter subscriber for a little over a year and a half. She's a wife, mommy and an entrepreneur. Let's welcome her to our Member Spotlight!

First name: Sherri

State of residence: Texas

Occupation: Business owner, www.LILSQUEAKS.com (baby squeaky shoes) and full-time mom.

Married/Single: Happily married. Second time around is a charm!

Children? One 4 year old daughter who we adopted from China when she was 14 months old. And yes, We're done!

Favorite food: Anything I can dip in ranch dressing!

Favorite movie: Before today, Grease. After seeing Mamma Mia this morning, Mamma Mia!

Favorite book: "China Ghosts: My Daughter's Journey to America, My Passage to Fatherhood" by Jeff Gammage.

Hobbies: Yoga, scrapbooking, shopping, surfing the internet.

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: From my mother!

Favorite money saving tip: When clothes shopping, put on your blinders and walk straight to the back of the store. Don't look at any of the new, full priced stuff!

Words to live by: Everything happens for a reason....