1. Complete a free registration form. This form is your entry in the random drawing to be held no later than December 15, 2009
. The entry must be completed in its entirety, you must own your own home, be over the age of 18, and reside in our geographical area to be eligible. Only one entry per household per event will be entered.
If you elect to purchase products from Builders Service Company prior to the drawing, you are still eligible for the drawing, and if you win, the purchase price will be refunded up to the retail value of the prize.
2. Contest ends no later than December 1, 2009. Winners will be selected in a random drawing. Winners will be notified by phone and/or mail. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of receipt of notice. Order must be placed within six months of the end of the contest. Builders Service Company reserves the right to hold additional drawings at an earlier date, which will increase the odds of winning.
3. All prizes guaranteed to be awarded. Winner receives $10,000 worth of Builders Service Company windows and doors products. The winner may choose to use the list value of the prize toward the purchase of Builders Service Company windows and doors. No cash or credit will be awarded. If the winner has purchased products of Builders Service Company since the entry day, the $10,000 prize may be refunded. Should the order exceed the retail value of $10,000, the winner will be responsible for the list value over the allotted prize amount. All Builders Service Company products are professionally installed by Builders Service Company and are backed by warranty.
4. Sweepstakes open to owners of single-family dwellings only. Winners must own the home in which the products are to be installed. Commercial structures are not eligible. Employees of Builders Service Company, affiliated companies, and advertising or production companies are not eligible. All federal, state, or local regulations apply.
5. Builders Service Company will report the prize and name of winner to the IRS in accordance with government regulations. The winner will receive a 1099 form from Builders Service Company and is responsible for any incurring taxes.
6. Rules revised 1/1/2009 and replace all previous rules.