Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2009, 10:39 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i'm still trying for just 1.....lol
but i did have a 4 day break that i didnt enter while i was sick.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:22 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

oh my gosh!! i just won the video flip camera from gogurt. i was so used to it saying Sorry that i just x'd it out and i caught a glimpse of You Won right as i was x'ing it out! so i guess i have to just wait for the email now
or maybe they'll just send it
Old 02-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

lol kelly. yay for you!
Old 02-17-2009, 05:08 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
oh my gosh!! i just won the video flip camera from gogurt. i was so used to it saying Sorry that i just x'd it out and i caught a glimpse of You Won right as i was x'ing it out! so i guess i have to just wait for the email now
or maybe they'll just send it
LOL...CONGRATULATIONS, Kell . . .and, may I say. . .ABOUT TIME!!
Old 02-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Congrats, Kelly! So glad you finally won! Did you get your email confirmation? In the email, there's a link for the parent to go and fill out a consent form to get the prize. Be on the lookout!

In today's mail, got a $50 Amex GC and 2 Colgate Total samples from wins back in the fall.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

glad to see wins and prizes arriving
Old 02-18-2009, 07:53 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda40475 View Post
Congrats, Kelly! So glad you finally won! Did you get your email confirmation? In the email, there's a link for the parent to go and fill out a consent form to get the prize. Be on the lookout!

In today's mail, got a $50 Amex GC and 2 Colgate Total samples from wins back in the fall.
i got the email but there was no link at all. after reading the email i dont know if i am going to get this. the reason is cuz i was playing for my 2 kids and my sons friend. while playing i guess i got my 2 kids confused with the emails i used for them. i thought i won for my daughter by using her bday but when i got the email congrats it was for my son. so i dont know about this one. keeping my fingers crossed. maybe i could email them and explain
Old 02-18-2009, 08:20 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

How old was the one that won; after certain age parents don't sign for it? Was you listed under the winners? I was reading the FAQ you could e-mail them but I don't know how they feel about the parents/grndp entering for the kids. Hope you do get the prize. I saw a phone number the other day somewhere on there but couldn't find it now.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:11 AM
MVP

i thought i was entering for my 9 year old daughter so i was using her birthday but i guess i was using my 13 yr old son's email address. when they verify the info they are going to see i used my daughters bday and then my sons email. they will probably void it. keeping my fingers crossed. not even sure if i should bring it to their attention or just wait.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:40 PM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
Now I need to remember if I put her address or mine for delivery........
I emailed them and got a reply today it is being mailed to my address so I can give it as a gift to her.