Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2009, 10:24 AM
New Buddy

ellidirect is a jewel in the rough
Default call your bank or cc company

the website says $5.95 shipping but it charges $11.90. My bank (WaMu) said that this company is on their list of fraudulant companies.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:13 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellidirect View Post
the website says $5.95 shipping but it charges $11.90. My bank (WaMu) said that this company is on their list of fraudulant companies.
I thought WaMu went out of business
Old 02-21-2009, 11:14 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestek View Post
Wish I had read the emails...I also went too far....didn't get confirmation before my credit card was charged....drat...
I am glad to know I haven't lost all my marbles on this one.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:41 AM
New Buddy

ellidirect is a jewel in the rough

WaMu should've gone out of business instead of being bought by Chase. The service is so poor now and they're getting rid of their "free checking".
Old 02-21-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellidirect View Post
WaMu should've gone out of business instead of being bought by Chase. The service is so poor now and they're getting rid of their "free checking".

My daughter has Chase now too. That stinks.

I have to check my CC about that tomato mess. Thanks for the heads up on that.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:05 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

This looked good until I read their front page. Seemed rather implausible and I sure don't have ten cents these days to throw away!
Old 02-22-2009, 12:06 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

I never got past the "what the h*ll would I do with 180 lbs of tomatoes?" question that came to mind first....
Old 02-23-2009, 09:31 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

THANK YOU
Old 02-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tressa_4 View Post
I never got past the "what the h*ll would I do with 180 lbs of tomatoes?" question that came to mind first....
Thats too funny Tressa!!! I'm the opposite. The first thing that came to mind was, sure, wish it would give 180 lbs, thats alot of canning I can get done!
Old 02-23-2009, 01:53 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

lol Tressa! that's what i thought too! you go beanie!!