Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2008, 07:34 AM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

Pinecone reduced the survey payments to everyone to the 3.00.. I seldom get any surveys from them so didnt make much of a diff to me.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:41 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

when i was a member there i was getting 1 survey a week, at least and it was always for $5. i have a friend who is signed up for them and used to get the weekly survey and $5 a survey and now she said she is lucky if she gets 1 $3 survey a month. they used to be the best survey site but they sure arent even close anymore.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:45 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

I get about 2-4 a month, have another one I am working on now. All mine have been $3 each. I have it go to my paypal account. Just bought a new photo printer off of ebay and it was $47 with shipping and I had $35 in paypal, so it cost me about $12 out of my own pocket, so for me it worked out.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:53 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

You did good Mingo! I just signed up now for that one. I got so confused with them all, and I know I was signed up at Volition but never actually did it. Went on a delete frenzy last weekend and even deleted their email.
aye yi yaye!
Old 02-17-2009, 03:29 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Reading this thread, I don't understand why a printer bought on EBAY would be in it.

I now get only 1 survey every 6-8 weeks. This was such a coveted membership at the time I joined. Not so now. I can take it or leave it.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:09 PM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceangirl View Post
Reading this thread, I don't understand why a printer bought on EBAY would be in it.

I now get only 1 survey every 6-8 weeks. This was such a coveted membership at the time I joined. Not so now. I can take it or leave it.

She meant that she had done enough surveys and been paid thru Paypal that she was able to buy a printer on Ebay and only had to pay the diff.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:17 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Cool

This was the only survey I did for years at $5 a pop. Now I am less than thrilled.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:54 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

I got a note from them to reverify my info, followed shortly thereafter by a very brief survey. 1st one I've seen in months! I also had to download some photo software so I could see the pics they push.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:05 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

ya and i guess most of their surveys now are not worth money, they are just "updating info" and to see if you "qualify" for other surveys. they sure went downhill. now i don't feel so bad being kicked out of there.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:21 AM
Big Buddy

curious74432 is on a distinguished road
Default Pinecone

The last couple of surveys I got from them had a sweepstakes entry as the payment--no thanks!