Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2009, 11:24 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Target Valentines at 90% off

The boxes of Sweethearts candy was 29 cents for 8 boxes. I got those for my hubby's 2nd grade class. They also had chocolate peeps for 19 cents (12 in a box maybe?), some boxes of Hannah Montana and HSM Valentines with stickers for 29 cents each, and what I grabbed up quickly- long sleeved flowered shirts and infant girls' jackets for $1 each.

I don't usually buy to sell anymore after having gotten burned in the past, but the hooded jackets (about 8 of them) which were either pink or black and pink, were very cute, and since they were normally $10 each, I thought they were a good deal. They were all for 6 months old. I will just have to put them away until next Fall. The white long sleeved shirts with flowers down one side were all medium (three of them) and before I saw the jackets, I had grabbed them thinking I would give one to the my daughter and freeuse the other two. I may now hold on the other two and sell them when I sell the jackets.

I don't think I have ever caught a 90% off at Target with so much stuff left. Sunday must have been the first day on sale. They also had their red dot stuff at 75% off, but there wasn't much there, just a few things I bought as prizes for my hubby's class plus some flat magnet frames for the refrigerator.

If you are in the Baton Rouge area, it is the Millerville Target.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 02-23-2009, 09:40 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

our Target had a little stuff left...I bought Madison a tshirt for 40 cents
Old 02-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

nothing here either