Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Printable Coupons
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2009, 08:40 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans
Default $1 off Kettle brand chips

http://www.kettlepledge.com/
Old 02-24-2009, 07:37 PM
Big Buddy

samamfee has a lot of fanssamamfee has a lot of fanssamamfee has a lot of fans

Thankx Alice. I like these. I can't tell much difference in flavor from the fried ones.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:37 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

thanks for the info samamfee. i love kettle chips but usually baked ones seem awful. haven't found them HERE yet. and somebody else highlighted to me it was $1.00 off the 4 oz. bag. that should make them almost free. I've also been searching everywhere for that kidessentials boost and finally got albertson's to tell me yesterday that they MIGHT get it in today. the coupon expires today too. i've turned into a coupon crazy. one of the guys at the office was teasing yesterday that my car runs on coupons and they're coming out the tailpipe!

Last edited by alice : 02-25-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:30 AM
Big Buddy

samamfee has a lot of fanssamamfee has a lot of fanssamamfee has a lot of fans

Running on coupons.. Hey that's a good thing . I think. They are free, so your fuel for your car would be very cheap.Although it would not help the environment. Might get in trouble with Al Gore too...
Old 02-25-2009, 04:35 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice View Post
i've turned into a coupon crazy. one of the guys at the office was teasing yesterday that my car runs on coupons and they're coming out the tailpipe!

Good Girl....gotta tell me about the great deals you are getting
Old 02-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Big Buddy

lmao mingo! i'll concede (sp?) to calling myself coupon crazy, but you've gone into full coupon lunatic! the lady at the office was trying to get me to pull up her boss' website and for a second i hesitated and she said "no, there aren't any coupons on it!". anyway, i TRIED to do this deal monday. i couldn't wait for lunch i was so excited. but stinking rite aid - BOTH of them - were out of stock on everything. truck comes FRIDAY so i have to try again!!

1 $5 off $25 rite aid coupon ...edit: now have the 5 off 20! listerine was $5.39 anyway but maybe i can make two deals, and will probably add soyjoy bars in (free after rebate)
4 $2 off listerine total care ($10 rite aid rebate)
1 $1 off garnier fructis (free after rebate)
1 free diet dr. pepper 2 liter bottle ($1 rebate)

net would be plus three bucks or something.

finally got the boost kid stuff at albertson's tonight. what a pain for something i only intended to GIVE AWAY! BUT (as mary says!) I did find...
you'll love this.... COUPONS FOR STARBUCKS chocolate there!! so i grabbed four $1 off coupons which means i now have to go back to walgreen's for the darn chocolate. and i JUST ran out of the starbucks i bought at xmas. good timing! i was cracking up at albertson's...i had talked to a manager earlier asking if the darn boost stuff was in yet. she was scheduled to go home in twenty minutes but she actually found the boost ON THE PALLET, grabbed a set for me and saved it at the front desk. so she tells me albertson's soon will no longer be taking competitor's coupons but that i could ask for their coupons at the desk. so i get there and ask (just curious what they i had, didn't intend to use them) and the girl hands me the flyer. now the manager had said they'd stopped putting them out and you had to ask. so the girl gives me the coupons and i just wondered why they didn't put them out and (young girl) says well because people TAKE THEM. and i said, okay....isn't that what they're for???? and she said oh but they take bunches of them just for the coupons. so if you ask for them now you only get one. you'd think they'd be happy to give them away!!!

Last edited by alice : 02-26-2009 at 10:39 AM.