Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans
Default free Home Depot Do-It-Herself Workshop 3/26

http://www.homedepotclinics.com/dih/...ce=DIH_welcome

How to tile a 10 x 10 floor for under $200
Old 03-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

The few times I have signed up for these, they either didn't have it or they did something else. And I have yet to get the 10% off coupon or whatever they offer for showing up.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 03-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

your home depot must be like mine. i got points for signing up for one of those deals but i showed up twice and they never had whatever it was. they finally threw some guy at it that tried to explain weatherization i think it was but he didn't do a real good job! i'm thinking maybe in the bigger towns this works better.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:54 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Baton Rouge is the capital city and is pretty big with 3 or 4 Home Depots. But yes, they did throw one guy into teaching us how to put up shelves, but when I asked for my 10% coupon, they took my number but no one got back to me.

However they are great with their kids' program. Last night when my hubby and daughter were there, they stopped by to see what was being made and they gave her two kits just in case she couldn't make it. She has been going for about 8 years so they all know her over there. My hubby is working an election today and they probably knew I wouldn't be up in time to take her. LOL

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!