Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2009, 06:18 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Huge Walmart Clearance

In the toy section, there were a large number of soccer handheld games with about 11 games in each for $1!! Yes, $1 and the three I bought are going into Easter baskets.

Down the middle aisle between clothes and the nonclothing items, were racks of women's clothes from about $3-5. Some very nice items. I got my daughter a beautiful black evening jacket for $5, originally $25.
It was sort of Chinese influenced. Some of the clothing was winter, but there were some that was for warmer weather.

Behind those racks was a large square with small art prints for $1 and large ones for $2.97 (I think). There were matching frames for just a couple of dollars. I got a large print of Van Gogh's Blue Irises with a frame altogether for $5. There's no glass, but at that price, it was worth it.

Throughout the clothing departments were a lot of items on sale especially in the adult sections. I got a pair of women's sweat pants for $1. They also have Mardi Gras items (only in South Louisiana) at 75% off. I got a large Mardi Gras umbrella for $5. It is like a golf umbrella. I also got a hat with a purple wig attached, but that is probably only something someone would wear down here.

There was still a lot of items left so I think they just went on clearance. Also I checked and their fabric department has no sales yet.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 03-07-2009, 07:32 PM
Big Buddy

daschie is a special memberdaschie is a special memberdaschie is a special member
Default Which Wal-Mart?

Which Wal-Mart location in BR???

Thanks,

Val
Old 03-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

That was a week ago at the O'Neal Walmart. I also later found some extremely inexpensive clearance toys by the fish department on the aisle that they used to have birdseed (which is now in the garden section). I bought some Kids Connection foam blocks for a police station and a fire department, both normally $20 and now $2.50 each. Don't know if they have any left.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!