Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Printable Coupons
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

These are on sale this week at Walgreens for $7.99. Then use the $4 coupon. Now it's $3.99.....use the BOGO......2/$3.99! That's a deal!

If you purchase (4) 12 packs of Coke products, you'll get a $3 Rewards cert to use on a future purchase. That would bring the cost down to 2/.99! That's almost a steal!

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Old 03-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

no, no. this week they're free plus $2 profit. i finally figured out how pam got two for 1.99 the other day. it WAS 9.99 minus 4.00 = 6.00 each = 12.00 for 2, minus 1 free (at full price which was 9.99), so hers were 1.99 for two. i'm finally starting to think like a register.

and i'm pretty sure the dove deal is now dead unless you're buying a full sized product. read on a blog that it was probably a glitch that they've now fixed.

Last edited by alice : 03-08-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

My Walgreens doesn't take off the full price.

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Old 03-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

i was just heading back to say that i realize they should probably just be free this week (no profit) since this week full price is 7.99. so if yours doesn't take off full price...they only took off $4? unless they're adjusting the coupon down, i would think the register automatically does it that way. pam said she got two last week for 1.99, and that was when full price (at least at my store) was 9.99.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

Alice, you are so right. They were 9.99 last week. The clerk took $4 off each one and then deducted 9.99 for the BOGOF coupon. So I would think this week they would be free. Although I didn't mind paying 1.99 for both of mine. And I do love it!!
Old 03-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

My store took the BOGO coupon @ 3.99, plus the $4 off of each, so mine were 1.99 each. No free, but a good deal.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:24 AM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
My store took the BOGO coupon @ 3.99, plus the $4 off of each, so mine were 1.99 each. No free, but a good deal.
That's what my Walgreens does as well and what mine come out to be......2/$3.99 ($1.99 each).

Old 03-09-2009, 07:24 AM
Big Buddy

When you open your Sense & Spray or Lasting Impressions there's a coupon inside for $3 off a unit or $1 off refills. It's small, so be careful not to throw it away!

Old 03-11-2009, 08:33 AM
Big Buddy

okay, went to wags last night. what a nightmare! ended up with a lot of stuff (not free) but i did get four of the sense and sprays that ended up $8 for all four ($1.99 each). with the $3 coupon that's inside, I can get them all week long (if they have them) for $1. the excedrin express gels were free with two coupons (wags and manuf.) so two boxes of that which i gave away. the first cashier gave up trying to check me out and got the manager that cancelled the whole thing and started over. they still (in all the confusion) overcharged me 40 cents but i guess i'll live. took AT LEAST a 1/2 hour just to check out. got home EXHAUSTED!