Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Questions about Walgreens Register Rewards

If I get Register Rewards when buying something, can I pay my bill with Register Rewards I had gotten on an earlier date?

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 03-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Yep! Same goes for CVS Extra Care Bucks. I do it all of the time. Those are just like GCs. I have bought all of the items that would ay me back, and then got back in, line and paid for everything else and used my "instant money".
Old 03-09-2009, 01:36 AM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

The RR program is ending in April
Old 03-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
The RR program is ending in April
Seriously???? Why? It's one of the things that keeps me shopping at Walgreens!

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Old 03-10-2009, 03:17 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

Walgreens has all of the Garnier Fructis hair products for 99 cents. Also Coke for 4 for $11 with thier coupons. So when I checked out I got a Walgreens coupon for $3 off next purchase. i had other things to total $25 and asked the manager about the Rewards. He said that ended in January and it was only for certain products now.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:57 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

did you miss all the free garnier val? between the end of january and the end of march, i ended up with 3 free bottles. two from rite aid and one from walgreen's. plus all of feb. they had the pertplus at 1.99 w/their coupon and i printed out about 8 of the $1 off coupons so i couldn't help myself (!) and bought them throughout the month. now i'm starting to give away what would take me years to use of toothpaste and shampoo/conditioner. i feel like robinhood these days passing out free food coupons and stuff. it amazes me HOW MANY people here do not have computers. even some of the people that have them have no clue what to DO with them.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:10 AM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
Seriously???? Why? It's one of the things that keeps me shopping at Walgreens!
This is a hot topic on several forums and here is a copy of the email that everyone has been getting in response to asking Walgs. about ending the current program...

Sent: Wed 2/04/09 11:01 AM
To:

Thank you for contacting us regarding our recent decision to evaluate the EasySaver program
in its current form. W*lgr*ens is always looking into the future. For this reason, we are looking
at ways to revamp the rebate program to assist us in proceeding in an exciting direction. Although
change is always intimidating we feel that it is time to develop a new loyalty program so we can offer our
consumers new and improved services. You will continue to find the EasySaver Catalog in our stores
through April. Please look for future advertisement regarding our new programs to come.

We appreciate your patience during this transition and hope you will allow us the opportunity
to continue servicing your drug store needs.

Thank you,
(name removed)
Rebate and Vendor Programs

I dunno... but it seems they will be ending the current program and going to something like CVS. We shall see I guess.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Little Buddy

envy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
Yep! Same goes for CVS Extra Care Bucks. I do it all of the time. Those are just like GCs. I have bought all of the items that would ay me back, and then got back in, line and paid for everything else and used my "instant money".
if they're like giftcards, can I use more than 1 RR for my purchase? And those RR will be applied towards the total amount, meaning it's ok to buy more than 1 item, right? I'm not really sure because it's printed like a coupon and there are no explanations on Walgreens' website so I'm not sure if the RR can be use on just 1 or more item, and how many RR can be used at 1 time
Old 03-13-2009, 10:13 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

some stores let you use more than 1 RR at a time, just depends on the store. You will not get money back if your RR is worth more than your total, most of the time it won't even scan if your total is not bigger. So get a filler to make what you owe more than your RR. Also a RR is counted as a manufactor Q, so you need to make sure you have as many items or more than you are using Q's for and your RR. Hope this makes sense.