Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2006, 06:40 PM
Big Buddy

samamfee has a lot of fanssamamfee has a lot of fanssamamfee has a lot of fans
0sign0037

help Help My House Smells Like S..t My Dh Has 2 Adult And 6 Baby Cats And A Big Dog In The House.he Works And Uses That As And Excuse To Not Clean Up After Them. I'm Disabled And In A Wheelchair And It's Hard To Move Thru The Small Doorways And Areas Plus I Can't Stand To Go Thru The Other Rooms Because Of The Stinch .. It Makes Me Gag..iv'd Used Febreeze Pinsole Pure Bleach Etc. But This Only Works For Very Short Periods Like An Hour Got Ideas ? Dont' Bother Saying He Should Get Rid Of The Cats And Dogs Because Believe Me I've Screamed It Everyday. But He Says He Don't Want Them To Be Put To Sleep And He Can't Find Anyone To Tac\ke Them.. I'm At My Wits End.if I Had Money I Would Hire Some Company To Clean This Up But I Don't.please Give Me Some Ideas To Help. This Is Sickening To Me.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:42 AM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink

Hey Sweetpea, this was posted as a reply in the "Freebie Resources" thread and I don't think it was going to get as much attention as I think you need. I hope all of the smart and resourceful members here can come up with some excellent suggestions for you. I'm racking my brain as well, hang in there!!! ..

Lori Ann
Old 05-24-2006, 02:28 AM
Big Buddy

Melissa is a jewel in the rough

Wow, I really don't have any suggestions for you except tell him if he doesn't do it that you'll donate them to a shelter. I know here it costs 10 bucks an animal to drop them off at a shelter. I suppose when it's his weekend you could tell him to use a shampooer (You can rent them from places like Safeway) and shampoo. That would help dramatically with the smell.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:53 AM
Big Buddy

JMBred is a jewel in the rough

we use to use a product called Nil-odor, don't know if it's still available but it worked great, use to buy it a vet supply place. Good luck
Old 05-24-2006, 05:30 AM
Big Buddy

sckayla is a jewel in the rough

When our dog was a puppy we used Nature's Miracle and it not only took out the odor it also took out the stain. When we moved here to SC our girls wanted Ferrets and as much as we love the little critters I canít take the smell so we buy the Nature's Miracle Cat Litter and or the Nature's Miracle Litter Treatment. I hope this helps you out.
Old 05-25-2006, 11:40 PM
Big Buddy

Melissa is a jewel in the rough

I just wanted to bump this for you.
Old 05-29-2006, 11:29 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

It is very unsanitary and can even affect your health in many ways to breath in and live in that kind of environment. There are many diseases and such that can multiply in feces. Your health is at risk. Before we bought our home I rented this house, it smelled good when we moved in, the landlord had the carpets professionally cleaned, after a few days an odor that was horrific was coming from the floors. I told the landlord that there was no way I could live with that smell. He paid for us to tear out ALL the carpet, we then had to disinfect the cement floors and paint them all with KILZ paint. I am telling you it was the most disgusting smell and job I have EVER done. I have asthma and allergies and it about killed me! Even having the carpet professionally cleaned there was no way possible to get a machine to got throught the carpet, then the pad and also clean the cement. If you have particle board/wood under your carpet, it will be worse. This can really damage floors and cost lots of money to remedy. The sooner you get someone to take action the better.
Good luck and I hope you can find a way to be able to breath in your home and be healthy!
God bless,
Christy
Old 05-31-2006, 09:50 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i have heard of using some natural kinds of cleaners. that is what my neighbor suggested to you. sorry i can't be more help
Old 06-06-2006, 04:58 AM
Big Buddy

freebiemom is on a distinguished roadfreebiemom is on a distinguished road

Sounds like the best help to you would be to get rid of some of your pets. I know that may be difficult, but what is your alternative? Nature's Miracle works very well, but you need access to clean it up. Otherwise, can you block the pets off, away from where you are?