Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2006, 05:07 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Yea, what's up with all the old stuff coming back in? Did they just run out of ideas? I don't mind some of the stuff like "My little pony's" & "Care Bears" they look the same, or even "Cabage Patch kids", but I read some where that they are making everything with bigger heads to make them kid friendly! The strawberry shortcake's head is alot bigger and i can't rember the others that are, and didn't they use to smell good when we were little? I haven't found any that smell. But the other day I saw that "Rainbow Bright" was back out!speechless
Old 02-21-2006, 05:22 AM
Big Buddy

JeffGordonsNo1Fan is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, I thought the same thing about the smell! That was the GREAT part about Strawberry Shortcake!
And I HATE the big headed dolls! I think it started out with the Bratz, and those things are so ugly! Big headed hoochie mammas! ugh. Nw everything has a big head and it is hidious! Darn toy companies!
Old 02-21-2006, 09:31 AM
Little Buddy

Campgirl is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffGordonsNo1Fan

And I HATE the big headed dolls! I think it started out with the Bratz, and those things are so ugly! Big headed hoochie mammas! ugh. Nw everything has a big head and it is hidious! Darn toy companies!
LOL We don't do the "Bratz thing" in our house. My 5yo daughter doesn't need a doll that looks like she just came out of a hollywood nightclub. YKWIM?
-I'm just crewman #6
Old 02-21-2006, 10:09 AM
Big Buddy

JeffGordonsNo1Fan is a jewel in the rough

Us too!!! I have not bought one single Bratz item...They just look like tramps. And then they come out with McDonalds toys of Bratz...nice!

My husbands cousin bought my daughter some super sized Bratz that were like a foot tall for Christmas and she LOVED them! 2 days later I put them in the top of the closet in the toy room...soon they will hit the garage sale box. I hate the fact his cousin spent money on them, but they are not a good example for a 5 year
old.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:56 PM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road

I also boycott Bratz. I think they look like whores. There is no way I would encourage my daughters to be interested in such a thing.

My oldest daughter loves Gwen Stefani and the fact that she is smart, works her butt off to have a body like she does and isn't seen with a different guy every night...I think she is a great role model! Where's the Gwen dolls? lol

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW