Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2006, 02:13 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Wink California Kids

We had a minor hail storm today and my kids headed outside with Zip Loc baggies trying to catch the tiny little hail stones... Only in California, eh? Well, maybe Rhendi's Florida kids would of done the same... lol
Old 02-19-2006, 04:31 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

that's so cute. Did they put them in the freezer?
Old 02-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

That was the plan, but they were so small, they pretty much melted as soon as they hit the bag! lol
Old 02-20-2006, 04:38 AM
Big Buddy

hblueeyes is a jewel in the rough
Default kids

We save snowballs in the freezer and then have a snowball fight on the 4th of July. It helps to cool us down too.

Me
Old 02-20-2006, 06:17 AM
Big Buddy

mynpyn is a jewel in the rough

My boys love the snow, I can hardly get them in the house when they go out to play in it.
Old 02-21-2006, 11:03 PM
Big Buddy

Ma Kettle is on a distinguished roadMa Kettle is on a distinguished road

We just got 2 inches of snow..Could haul you a truck load of the stuff if I didnt live that far away from you..lol
Your kids do the sweets things...not like mine..lol
My daught took a shower today and later at the dinner table my husband asked her if she took the shower..she answered , yes, he looks at me and then says, she going out then huh!!..I said no, and then laughed.
He asked why I was laughing, I said I don't know..lol..then he said well she got her indian paint ( make up ) on so I thought she still had to take a shower or she was going out which I doubt since she can drive any where..lol
So he didnt understand, like I do..lol
So I asked her too..she couldnt answer us..lol

What kids do...lol