Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2006, 09:25 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Wowmarker Gorgeous catalog! Enter to win trip ANYWHERE in the world

I got this catalog yesterday and I am drooling over the beautiful furnishings. At the very least, you can request a catalog or maybe win the trip!

http://10crescentlane.com/prex85/EXUS/EN_US/pg_sweep_landing.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0267680564.1 149614409@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccccaddhmilhjhhcgelceffd fgidgmn.0
Old 06-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP
Default 10 Crescent Lane Destination Inspiration Sweepstakes

This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 Continental United States (Excluding Hawaii and Alaska), 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, except where prohibited by law ("Entrant"). You may not participate if you are not a legal U.S. resident and physically located within the U.S. at the time of entry. Between June 5, 2006 through June 18, 2006, 11:59PM EST ("Sweepstakes Period") visit http://10crescentlane.com/sweepstakes (the "Website") and complete the official electronic entry form. Limit one entry per person per email address.

RANDOM DRAWING: There will be one (1) grand prize winner and twenty (20) secondary prize winners. Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor on or about July 5, 2006 from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by phone.

PRIZES:
Grand Prize:
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a 6 night Ritz-Carlton Hotel room for two (2) (winner and companion) to any worldwide Ritz-Carlton Hotel location selected by the winner and round trip, business class, air transportation for two (2) from a major U.S. airport close to winner's home (carrier and airport to be selected by Sponsor) to the location of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel selected. Hotel accommodations are for one room, standard, double occupancy. Hotels are subject to availability, reservations must be made in advance and participating hotels may change. The winner is responsible for transportation costs to the airport nearest to their home. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein (including without limitation ground transportation, gratuities and meals) shall be the responsibility of the winner. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Approximate Retail Value (AVR) $17,500.00. Winner will receive one (1) one-time use Ritz-Carlton Hotel voucher valued up to $5,500 for 6 Hotel room nights and an airline allowance up to $12,000 for the airline tickets for two (2). Actual retail value of Grand Prize depends on location of Ritz-Carlton Hotel selected by winner. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value of Grand Prize will not be awarded. Amounts in excess of the ARV are the responsibility of the winner.

Secondary Prize: Twenty (20) secondary prizes will be awarded a prize package that includes one (1) set of six Aspen Champagne Glasses, one (1) Aspen Champagne Bucket, and one (1) Dundee Tray. AVR: $330.
Old 06-08-2006, 03:09 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Wowmarker

I LOVE this catalog!!!!!! Thanks!
Old 06-08-2006, 03:11 PM

bump...I thought I posted this yesterday...
Old 06-08-2006, 04:29 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Sorry, Mary...did the search for "crescent" but got nothing back. Dint mean to stomp on yer toesies!
Old 06-08-2006, 04:36 PM

Smile

you didn't stop on my toesies! I just wanted to make sure I am not losing my mind...