Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2009, 03:56 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
I have just 200 pages to go in the last book.........

Will there be another one?
Christine I have heard there is going to be a 5th book. I have finished the first book and am half way through the second book!
Old 05-20-2009, 01:46 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

Last night I finished The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory, loved it! Now I am reading The Boleyn Inheritance by the same author.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:46 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

True Detective...
Old 05-20-2009, 05:29 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by travlfreek View Post
Christine I have heard there is going to be a 5th book. I have finished the first book and am half way through the second book!

I found a link to the unpublished book from edwards point of view.....it's very good. Starts from the first book.....
Old 05-20-2009, 05:30 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

just ordered columbine
Old 05-23-2009, 03:53 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

okay I got COLUMBINE by Dave Cullen last night and finished it this morning.

FANTASTIC!!! It gets to the truth.

This famed psychologist/FBI terrorist negotiator Dwayne Fuselier just happened to be in the neighborhood . His son went to Columbine at the time.

Anyway he analyzed the killers diaries and videos and was able to decipher what made the guys "ticK". He had a good idea in just a few days after the shootings. The media just had it all wrong. These guys left clues ALL over the place about what they were going to do and there were police reports way before the incident.

The parents have never filled in any details of the boys' childhoods but I believe they didn't know the extent of the pyschopathology.

I will get backto the other COLUMBINE soon.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:25 AM
Admin

Thanks for the update Mary.....I will get mine delivered next week.
Let me know if you read the other one and if it is worth reading.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:25 PM
Big Buddy

Katie'sMom has a lot of fansKatie'sMom has a lot of fansKatie'sMom has a lot of fansKatie'sMom has a lot of fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Breaking Dawn....fourth book in the twilight series.
Can anyone recommend another series to start after this one....?
I recently finished the Twilight series (loved it!) and a friend of mine recommended Marked by Cast & Cast (mother / daughter) Another 4 book series...haven't gotten it yet, but she said it was great!
Old 05-24-2009, 02:39 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post

This famed psychologist/FBI terrorist negotiator Dwayne Fuselier just happened to be in the neighborhood . His son went to Columbine at the time.

Dwayne Fuselier is a distant cousin of mine.

I just finished Lean, Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich. I love Stephanie Plum books and this one had me laughing out loud! I think I'm going to start on Sanditon next. It was the last book by Jane Austin. It was actually finished by another author
Old 05-24-2009, 04:27 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
0love0046

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
Dwayne Fuselier is a distant cousin of mine.
No wonder I loved him and his mind.