Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2009, 08:14 AM
Big Buddy

pegwill4 is a special memberpegwill4 is a special memberpegwill4 is a special member
Hotmarker Graveyardmall 90% off over 600 items

These are just a couple of item's on sale. Great deals here today!
THINK CHRISTMAS

LapTop Jr. Learning Computer

LapTop junior is the exciting learning computer that offers a wide range of interesting activities. LapTop junior uses a 1000 dot display LCD screen and a MCU IC to provide you with the highest quality in sound and music enjoyment. The 13 built-in activities cover topics from mathematics and spelling to musical composition.

Secure front lid lock
LCD screen
Volume control
On/Off button
Extendable mouse cord
Carrying handle
Melody buttons in music mode
Adapter jack
Uses 3 AA batteries (not included)

2laptojrCompare At: $39.99Our Price: $3.99

Tyco Radio Controlled Shell Shocker 27 MHz

Includes battery pack and charger! With a rhino-type "skin" and a scorpion-like tail that whips around, the Shell Shocker is one beast of a radio control vehicle. It transforms from a cyberball to a cyberbeast in seconds! Mud, grass, pavement can't stop the Shell Shocker, the incredibly adaptability will fascinate kids! The Shell Shocker vehicle's special creature features and bio-mechanical design is unlike any other radio control vehicle ever with a back wheel that allows for flipping action and the ability to drive over obstacles. The front arms turn the vehicle by moving in an up and down motion.

Mud, grass, or pavement cant stop the Shell Shocker as it transforms from cyberball to a cyberbeast
Special creature features and bio mechanical design includes a large front wheel that allows for flipping action and the ability to drive over obstacles.
Tyco Pro Flexpak Battery IS Included
Remote batteries are NOT Included
Measures 13" long
Compare At: $99.99Our Price: $9.97

I Can Play Guitar Plug n Play Learning Game (purple)

I Can Play guitar is the new learning system that makes learning to play the guitar as easy and fun as playing a game. A hardware software system that plugs into your home TV, the I Can Play Guitar software is designed to have the look and feel of a real video game. Kids learn about fun methods of guitar-playing that eventually translate into them being able to play a real guitar. There are four levels of play for each song. Players advance through these levels based on their performance, earning collectibles along the way.

I Can Play Guitar makes learning to play the guitar as easy and fun as playing a game!
It uses the same proven color coding method as the popular "I Can Play Piano!"
Just pop in the song & game cartridge, plug the guitar into the TV and you¿re ready to rock!
Includes a guitar, strap, pick, one song and game cartridge and cool sticker packs for customizing your guitar!
Plug & play chords included
Requires 4 "C" batteries (not included)
Compare At: $99.99Our Price: $9.97

http://coupons.mybargainbuddy.com/me...?merchant=1866

Last edited by pegwill4 : 06-25-2009 at 08:18 AM.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:25 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Thank you! Going to check it out now! FYI - Laptop Jr. is sold out now.

Last edited by manda40475 : 06-25-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:26 AM
Big Buddy

quizme is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Shipping...

Put a whole bunch in my cart and then found out they now charge the standard flat rate shipping fee PLUS $1.00 per item!?! May have to rethink this one!
Old 06-27-2009, 07:55 AM
Big Buddy

ajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on up

I ordered some stuff for Christmas and I, too, was not pleased with their shipping charges but I went ahead and got the items.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:00 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I didn't go through with my order......I hate the additonal charge