Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2009, 09:19 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Smile Please welcome Joni to the spotlight!

First name: Joni

State of residence: Pennsylvania

Married/Single: married

Children? Grandchildren? I have three beautiful daughters. And the light of my eyes are my grandchildren, David, Zachary, and " Little Breezy Blue Eyes" (Abrianna).

Favorite food: My favorite food is my mothers old fashioned Cracker Pudding and King Crab Legs.

Favorite movie: I must say my favorite movie is "The Sound of Music". I saw it when I was a little girl at a huge theatre in Harrisburg. And every year when it comes on I watch it. I have two CD's of it and two original albums. I can actually sing straight through the whole movie. When my husband sees it's on TV, he quickly turns the channel, or I'll have the family sit through it "ONE MORE TIME", bless their hearts!!!

Favorite book: I am a perpetual reading. I read all the time. All the books I read seem to be better then the last. I guess if I had to choose my favorite, It would have to be Jonathan Livingston Seagull. I love being by the water. What better way to live then to be flying free, above the place you love best?

Hobbies: You could say my work is my hobby. I love history, and to make it a hobby, I started researching family genealogy for friends, family, and others. It's a lot of work, and can be really down right agitating at times, but I love it, and would be lost without it. I can't stop researching even when I think I'm finished. Other past times are gardening and collecting Salt and Pepper Shakers, of which I have almost 1,000 sets. My grandmother gave me my first sets out of her collection in 1973, and I just took off from there.

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: I was told all about MyBargainBuddy.com when I used to take my Grandson up to the bus stop in the morning. While I was walking home, I stopped to talk to one of the children's mothers. She was the one that told me all about it. That was three years ago. Thanks Steph!!!

Favorite money saving tip: Never go to the grocery store with an empty belly!!!!!

Words to live by: Live today like tomorrow is your last.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:46 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Nice to meet you
and to theSPOTLIGHT
Old 07-13-2009, 10:24 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

I really like the movie, "The Sound Of Music" too. Nice to meet you and enjoy your week in the spotlight!
Old 07-13-2009, 01:01 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Hi Joni, Nice to meet you, and read all about you. Enjoy your week!
Old 07-13-2009, 02:59 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Hi Joni & welcome to the MBB spotlight! It was great to learn a bit more about you. I've delved into geneology too. . .well, I've gotten a few toes damp, can't say I really "dove" into it But. . .I'm witcha 1000% on those crab legs, girl! And, I can't help but ask. . .what's that you're holding onto in your pic??

Enjoy your week. . .we enjoyed meeting you!

Last edited by MagiePerdu : 07-19-2009 at 05:31 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:35 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

I betcha its an eggplant she's holdin, am I right Joni??
Old 07-13-2009, 08:04 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Wow......it's nice to meet you!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the spotlight
Old 07-13-2009, 08:07 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

to the SPOTLIGHT, Joni!!! Nice to meet you!
Old 07-13-2009, 08:07 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Enjoyed finding out about you. Hope you have a wonderful week....
Old 07-13-2009, 09:27 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

GREAT TO GET TO KNOW YOU.... SOUND OF MUSIC IS A FAV OF MINE....I USED TO SING THE SONG SO LONG FAREWLL TO MY KIDS AS THEY WALKED OUT THE DOOR.,.,.. DON'T YOU KNOW I GOT RAVE REVIEWS????LOL