Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2009, 11:02 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Sonic's LimeadesForLearning Program, Exp. 10/1

I wasn't sure where to post this, but this category seemed the best.

Sonic has set up a site to fund various teachers' projects up to $400 each based on how many votes (codes) they receive through Oct. 1st. They have already funded a lot of projects. You can go to www.limeadesforlearning.com and search to see if anyone in your area has a project up. The codes are stuck to their cups except for the kid's meals.

My son's English teacher is uploading a project where she will be able to buy a particular book for each of her students. If you are not using your codes, I would appreciate it if you would PM them to me so I can vote for Nicholas' teacher's project. His school, like most of Baton Rouge's public schools, is very poor- about 98% free or reduced lunch.

Thanks!

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 09-22-2009, 12:14 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

PMing you a code today, Nancy.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:38 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Thanks to the two of you that sent me codes today. I read that Sonic is funding up to $100,000 worth each week, so I am hoping my son's teacher will be in that group. That's 250 projects a week, but I think I read that the first week they only funded about 30. That must have been all they had that week. If they don't do the full amount, they carry the amount to the next week. If they have any money left over at the end, they pass it on the the donorschoose.org group (I think that is the site). So even if the teacher is not in the top 50 who have 300 votes or more, I think she has a chance.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!