Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2009, 04:19 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker
Hotmarker Huggie Wipes, $.79 ea or cheaper

RUN to your local Walgreen's. Up by the regular ad, there is a back to school saving pamphlet. In it is a Q that is $2 off any Huggies Wipes over 64 count. Right now their tubs of wipes are $2.79 each. For every tub you buy the Q takes off $2.00 per tub. So cost is $.79 each. IF you happen to have any Huggie Wipes coupons, give them first and then your price is cheaper. I used a $.50 off Q yesterday and paid $.29 for a tub.

There is no limit on how many you can purchase in a transaction. I just ordered 40 coupons for $.50 off and after the coupon they will be $.29 ea.

Total with buying coupons, shipping of coupons and 40 tubs of wipes will be $15.53.

I had the manager order them today, she just called back and said she can order 20 right now and get them in on Friday and then order 20 more. I want the sensitive ones, as the little one is not due for 3 months. BUT I will have my neice stocked up on wipes until I can find another great deal.

Hope this helps someone.....
Old 08-12-2009, 08:27 AM
Big Buddy

NonieBaloney is a special memberNonieBaloney is a special member

What a great deal! Thanks!
Old 08-12-2009, 09:56 AM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

According to couponmom.com, there was a Huggies Wipes coupon in the Smart Source insert of July 19th which is good until 9/30.

Since my daughter has a physical disability and needs to be catheterized, we use wipes every day. I am heading out there now.

Thanks!

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 08-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by momnick8 View Post
According to couponmom.com, there was a Huggies Wipes coupon in the Smart Source insert of July 19th which is good until 9/30.

Since my daughter has a physical disability and needs to be catheterized, we use wipes every day. I am heading out there now.

Thanks!

I work in a group home with disabled kids and we use them for one of them and I snagged 21 tubs and will get more before the sale goes off.

Glad I could give you some help.
Old 08-20-2009, 06:36 AM
New Buddy

donnainohio is a brand new buddy

is it still possible to get coupons somewhere?
Old 08-20-2009, 09:06 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

They should be at each Walgreens near where they have their sales paper.

By the way, only one of our Walgreens was $2.79. The rest were $2.99.

Old 08-21-2009, 02:15 PM
Big Buddy

blondlegreen is a jewel in the rough

when you go to walgreens. make sure you can check back on shelf. i notice that some huggies wipes was hidden behind other brands on same shelf. so if you see that seem are out of stock, check back on shelf behind other brands that are also wipes but different brands.. they are on sale and are very resonabvle price.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:13 AM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnainohio View Post
is it still possible to get coupons somewhere?
Are you talking about the $2 off coupon or the $.50 off coupon???

They should have the $2 off coupon at the store, there are several places online that you pay for clipped coupons. I ordered my $.50 off coupons from them, but if this is what you are doing, do it fast as they sale goes off Friday the 29th.

I ordered all I needed for my neice, 40 tubs and got them in and them they just ordered me 24 tubs for my individual I work with and they will be in on Friday. My managers at the Walgreens I go to are awesome to work with.
Old 10-09-2009, 04:51 PM
New Buddy

freebie is a brand new buddy

This is a great deal. I wish I had a baby again..
Old 10-10-2009, 09:45 PM
Big Buddy

Default October Walgreens coupon

The newest coupon booklet has $2 off the 180 count and above.

Unfortunately it is not just babies that use these. My 12 year old daughter has spina bifida and we use wipes when I catheterize her. She also wears an adult diaper for accidents. My problem is trying to keep her from using these constantly to wipe her hands. She can't reach the sink because our bathroom is not wheelchair accessible, so instead of asking for a washcloth, she grabs these. Thank goodness I stocked up back in August.