Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2006, 09:48 AM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road

I am so sorry. He will be well taken care of...I hope you find peace and comfort in knowing that. You can't murder who is not there. We all care for you very much and we are always going to be here if/when you need us.

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW
Old 06-20-2006, 12:13 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Keeping you in your family in my prayers.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:17 PM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

Melissa, I'm so sorry. Again, the words everyone is writing here are so true. Please, hold on to your faith (especially when you feel darkness is all around you) and God will help you through. My prayers and thoughts are with you.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:28 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Melissa

As all the others have stated, he is already in heaven, and a power larger than us is holding his hand and taking care of him right now. Just remember to keep your faith and never let go of that. My prayers and thought are with you and your family.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Big Buddy

Smiley is a jewel in the rough
0love0046

Melissa,

Remember that when it is all said and done, once a person has entered into the kingdom of Heaven there is no more pain and no more suffering. Know that at least Jacob will be in a better place.
Old 06-20-2006, 05:12 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I'm Here For You.
Please Don't Use The Word Murder. You Did What Any Mom Could Do, Above And Beyond If You Ask Me.
Don't Take It Out On Yourself. It Was Not Your Fault Your Son Was Born Without Part Of His Heart.
Go Home To Your Hubby And Son And Grieve With Them.
Grieve Here.
We Are All Here To Help You And Listen.
I Am So Sorry For All Of Your Pain And Grief. Jacob Is In A Better Place Now. He Is Not Suffering.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:31 PM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of

Maybe it would be easier to accept if you put yourself in his shoes. Things can happen in life that causes this same thing to many types of people and ask your self - and be truthful with your answer - would you want to live life like that??? If your answer is no, then you have to understand that he wouldn't either. You are not murdering him by any means, I am sure he felt your love very strongly, you did not make this decision, you simply have to deal with it. And that can be a terribly hard thing to do. Please don't agonize over this decision, Give it to God, let him take over. You have no doubts that Jacob made it to heaven so let that give you peace in your heart. At least you got to hold him and see him, some people don't even get that chance. Try to be thankful for what you got, it may help you cope. I will be praying for you and your family. Amy
Old 06-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Mentor

Jakeysmom is a jewel in the rough

Melissa,

Again, so sorry for the pain and suffering you are going through. You and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Know that you are surrounded by friends who love and care about you.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:14 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Sweetie You Are And Will Continue To Be In My Constant Thought And Prayers. My Heart Is Breaking For You But Please Remember God Will Never Give You More Than You Can Handle And He Is Walking With You.....