Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > eBay
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2009, 09:25 AM
Big Buddy

tomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fans
Default Disney Video Remote Control Carriage on EBay

Hello there to my fellow Bargain Buddy friends! I just wanted to let you all know that I just listed a really nice gift for that little girl in your life. It's a Cinderella Remote Control Video Recorder Carriage. It retailed at $150 but I bought it here last year on one of our Bargain Buddy spectacular sales. I ended up not giving it to who I bought it for and just found it in my closet. I'm ready for it to be gone! Perhaps your Little Cinderella would just love this from Santa this year.

I've listed it on EBay and the item number is 370293985753. My store name is "tomcats-sass1". It's up for auction and starts at only $19.99. I guessed on the shipping amount so if that scares you, fear not. I'll ship it UPS and you pay actual shipping only so if you do end up paying more than the actual, it is my policy to refund overpayments on shipping. (Check my feedback and you'll see the comments from past customers and their refunds.)

Thanks for looking!
tomcat/aka debra