Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2010, 09:03 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer
Default Free cork wall and floor samples.

I wouldn't request too many, if you want to get your samples. (Although it gives you spaces to get a bunch). Click on the home page to check out the options. Not sure how big the samples are, but they would work as mini bulletin boards or for other craft projects.

http://www.amcork.com/samples.asp
Old 02-17-2010, 09:14 PM
Big Buddy

Antigone01 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for posting
I requested 5 different samples to place together to use as you mentioned for little mini cork boards. It says the sample size is 3" by 6"
Old 02-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone01 View Post
Thanks for posting
I requested 5 different samples to place together to use as you mentioned for little mini cork boards. It says the sample size is 3" by 6"
Cool! That's a nice size for a lot of little projects! We are really considering cork floors, so I'll be glad to see there samples.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:22 PM
Big Buddy

CrazyDreamer is on a distinguished roadCrazyDreamer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
Cool! That's a nice size for a lot of little projects! We are really considering cork floors, so I'll be glad to see there samples.
Nan- We recently purchased cork flooring for our kitchen. It's gorgeous and really comfortable because it has a nice little give when you walk on it. We were able to find several places online that offer free or inexpensive samples so we could compare quality. It varies a lot between different manufacturers, so be sure to do your homework.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:56 PM
Mentor

I've had it installed for several clients and I used the wall coverings too. I'm just having trouble deciding what color I want!
Old 02-18-2010, 03:30 PM
Big Buddy

CrazyDreamer is on a distinguished roadCrazyDreamer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
I've had it installed for several clients and I used the wall coverings too. I'm just having trouble deciding what color I want!
You already know a lot about it than I do then. We're do-it-yourselfers and knew absolutely nothing about cork when we started looking. And you're right, the hardest part is just deciding on a color. Especially when you're like us, with the combined design sense of a turnip! We're really happy with the results though. Good luck with whatever you decide on!
Old 02-25-2010, 06:20 PM
Big Buddy

Motherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to all

Thank you, we have received your free samples request
We will respond to your request as quickly as possible

I already have a plan!! Thanks!
Old 02-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Mentor

Mine came today. It's really nice quality!