Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2010, 10:54 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer
Default Tyson Chicken Class Action Settlement

http://www.chickensettlement.com/

Overview
If you purchased Tyson-branded chicken products labeled "Raised Without Antibiotics" or "Raised Without Antibiotics That Impact Antibiotic Resistance in Humans" between June 19, 2007 and April 30, 2009, you may be part of a class action settlement. As part of the settlement, you may be able to file a claim for cash or a coupon. In 2007 and 2008, Tyson sold chicken products with a label stating either "Raised Without Antibiotics" or "Raised Without Antibiotics That Impact Antibiotic Resistance in Humans." Plaintiffs say that Tyson's label was misleading. Tyson denies Plaintiffs' allegations and contends that its conduct was lawful.

What Does the Settlement Provide?
Under the terms of the proposed settlement, each class member who submits a valid claim may be entitled to cash or a coupon. Tyson will pay up to $5 million ($5,000,000) in cash and coupons for (i) valid claims submitted by Settlement Class members, (ii) notice to the Settlement Class, (iii) administrative costs of the settlement, and (iv) incentive awards to the Plaintiffs and Settlement Class members who provided deposition testimony, in an aggregate amount not to exceed $20,000 (”Settlement Fund”).

If your claim is valid and timely, you may receive a refund of your purchases up to a total aggregate amount of $10 per household without Adequate Proof of Purchase, or $50 per household with Adequate Proof of Purchase.

Last edited by Nan : 03-14-2010 at 11:09 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:14 PM
New Buddy

mommyf25 is a jewel in the rough

Hmmmm.....I have bought prob bout 100 packs of tyson chicken between this time...but who keeps reciepts on the grocieries they buy from 3 years ago....lol
Old 03-14-2010, 11:37 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyf25 View Post
Hmmmm.....I have bought prob bout 100 packs of tyson chicken between this time...but who keeps reciepts on the grocieries they buy from 3 years ago....lol
Believe it or not, I have all of my receipts from last year! I went through them and I KNOW I bought Tyson chicken, but all it shows is fresh chicken - no name. I actually keep them because I'm prepping to teach a class in getting the most bang for your buck through our local university's leisure learning classes. I want to be able to show my coupon savings. I just signed up for the $10 check.
Old 03-15-2010, 04:25 AM
Big Buddy

HAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributer

~~~Thanks~~~~
Old 03-16-2010, 06:13 PM
Big Buddy

travelerandrea is on a distinguished road
0love0046 $10.00 check from mega corp tyson !!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for getting my money back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!