Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2010, 04:48 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Default Where to buy discounted prescription sunglasses

Has anyone had luck with any of the oneline discount prescription eyeglass stores? If so which one?
I was going to try http://www.prescriptionglassesonline...?help2-10.html
Has anyone every used this site?
Old 02-23-2010, 07:12 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

Ask Mary B... I think she had said something about that a while back
Old 03-24-2010, 10:42 AM
Big Buddy

purplesilk is a jewel in the rough

I use to work for an optical chain in CT and the online optical stores were always a sore point for the opticians I worked for. There were a couple of valid points they made though:
  1. Make sure their customer service is good - i.e. If the glasses aren't made correctly or if you don't like the style, what is their return policy?
  2. And, if you are picking a frame style online, how do you know if they look good on your face or feel comfortable? Maybe see if you can find the same style and size frame at a brick and mortar store that you can try on before purchasing the same product online.
  3. Another point to consider is how about adjustments or repairs? Some optical places will only make adjustments and/or repairs on glasses bought through them. Be sure you can get help with this before you purchase, especially if you wear bifocal/trifocal/progressive lenses as these almost always need to be adjusted before wearing for the first time.
I'm not trying to dissuade you from buying online. I would definitely do it myself if I was getting a much better deal. Just wanted to bring up some things you should consider when buying glasses online.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:54 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Last edited by Modemouth : 03-24-2010 at 01:57 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:56 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

$12 off any order
Coupon Code: Twitter
Expires: 01/10/12

we buy all our glasses here...
Old 03-27-2010, 09:30 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
$12 off any order
Coupon Code: Twitter
Expires: 01/10/12

we buy all our glasses here...
I have to agree, I've bought my street glasses (bifocals), and my sunglasses(I didnt get them in bifocals) from 39dollarglasses.com and LOVE them. I wish you luck. Oh, I'll add that I went to Walmart to get my eyes checked, got my script from them (you also need a PD number) and when my glasses came in from 39dollars, I went to walmart to have them fitted. Its been free everytime. They never even asked if I was a patient, or whether my glasses were theirs or not.

Last edited by beanie : 03-27-2010 at 09:32 AM.