Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2010, 07:04 PM
Big Buddy

purplesilk is a jewel in the rough
Default The Freecycle Network

http://www.freecycle.org/

This website will link you up to a Yahoo!Group that is in your area. It is all local people who list items that they are giving away for free. People can also post if you want/need an item and other readers may respond if they have the item sought.

It's not bad if you don't mind picking up something from someone else in your community. I've gotten some nice stuff here and am planning on listing a few things as available when I move in a few months.

This is the description from their website:
Welcome! The Freecycle Network™ is made up of 4,775 groups with 7,090,000 members across the globe. It's a grassroots and entirely nonprofit movement of people who are giving (& getting) stuff for free in their own towns. It's all about reuse and keeping good stuff out of landfills. Each local group is moderated by a local volunteer (them's good people). Membership is free.

Last edited by purplesilk : 03-29-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Big Buddy

purplesilk is a jewel in the rough

I just picked up an almost new bicycle for my daughter from someone I met off freecycle.com. I love this site!
Old 03-29-2010, 07:49 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

You have to check often - the good stuff doesn't last long. Also, you can post a request if you are looking for something in particular.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:51 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

it is A good site..and as NAN said..the good stuff
doesnt last long....but if you need something post it
and usally you can find someone willing to give it