Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDreamer View Post
I had trouble at first with the security phrase you had to type in because I kept putting zeros when they wanted the letter O. It was impossible to tell the difference! Did you try starting from scratch with a different phrase?
Yes I did, but I was at work, I'm gonna try in a little bit now that I'm home. Thanks
Old 03-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Oh JOY!!! It went through with no problem this time
Old 03-12-2010, 07:21 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDreamer View Post
Thanks Nan!

I received an email from them that required a reply to validate. It was kind of weird -- from "wblankenship@casite.com". So check your Spam folder if you didn't get it. Hopefully it was legit!
Thanks, mine was in Spam also!
Old 03-13-2010, 05:29 AM
Big Buddy

LADYBUG56 is a special memberLADYBUG56 is a special member

Thank you
Old 04-01-2010, 10:04 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Thumbs down

I got an email from them today:

Quote:
04/01/2010

Mary,
We had an overwhelming response to our free offer, and we have given away over $15,000 worth of product.
Although we were unable to provide you with a free sample, we would like to thank you for your participation.
Please visit our online store (http://www.stainhotline.com/) for a 20% discount on any product
by using coupon code IBG120.

Best regards,
Customer Care
StainHotline.com
Old 04-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary C View Post
I got an email from them today:

I received the same email