Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2010, 11:35 AM
Big Buddy

purplesilk is a jewel in the rough
Default Free Emergency Radio ($5.95 S&H)

This ad was in USA Weekend (April 2-4, 2010 edition).

Free Dynamo Emergency World Band Radio (which includes built in Hand Crank Generator, built in Emergency flashlight, and 2 AA Rechargeable Batteries) and 4 free issues of Newsmax Magazine just pay standard shipping and handling charge of $5.95.

Order Online: www.newsmax.com/USAWeekend
Or by Phone: 800-670-1543
Your Special Offer Code: 98E7-1

Their website also states:
I understand I can order one radio per household. I also understand I will get 4 free issues of Newsmax magazine. At the end of my free trial, I'll be sent a renewal notice. If I like Newsmax I can do nothing and my subscription will automatically renew for an additional 12 issues at the low annual price of $39.95 by charging my credit/debit card or my checking account — that's a total of 16 issues for the low price of $39.95! There's no risk — I'll always receive advance notice of annual renewals, and I can cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of my subscription.

Please note: Current and former Newsmax magazine subscribers are not eligible for this offer. If you would like to renew your subscription early check out our FREE renewal offer Click Here Now.