Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2010, 03:42 PM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

No advice...but prayer`s are say`d to help you threw this
Old 05-23-2010, 07:28 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I hated my last job with a passion. I too exhibited sign of panic towards the end. Like you Patti, I needed the job and benefits to support my children and pay the rent. Life is hard at times. I have learned by many friends to take it as it comes. It will get better and there is a reason that some things happen.
The 2 years I spent at my last job qualified me enough to get a Director of Nursing job I currently hold. I never would have guessed. My career is only moving forward from here.
You are a smart woman with a lot to offer. Keep at it. Work is work. You are not there to make friends but to do a job and do it to a high standard. You can always job hunt and perhaps something will come your way.
I wish you the best of luck friend.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:39 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
It will get better and there is a reason that some things happen.
The 2 years I spent at my last job qualified me enough to get a Director of Nursing job I currently hold. I never would have guessed. My career is only moving forward from here.
You are a smart woman with a lot to offer. Keep at it. Work is work. You are not there to make friends but to do a job and do it to a high standard. You can always job hunt and perhaps something will come your way.
I wish you the best of luck friend.
That is so true! We never know why we are where we are, but there's always a reason. Keep your eyes open and your resume updated! Things my be tough because it's the impetus you need to make a move!
Old 05-24-2010, 03:54 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Thanks, Christine for the sage advice. In fact, thank you all for your words of advice and encouragement. I can add another day under my belt after today. A small enlightenment on how procedures used to be done. The current boss wants us to find different, less labor intensive ways of doing work, but I'm just struggling to understand the why. . .let alone the "how"! Again, your words of caring and commiseration helped me make it thru the day and I appreciate you all!
Old 05-24-2010, 07:01 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

YOU KNOW TO KEEP SMILING MAKE HER WONDER WHAT YOU ARE THINKING OR THAT YOU ARE JUST A HAPPY GAL....
Old 05-24-2010, 07:41 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Thinking of you Patti