Are You Owned by Your Dog?
How many of these statements apply to you and your dog?
1) You believe every dog is a lap dog.
2) If you are cold, you put a sweater on your dog.
3) You have a picture of your dog in your wallet, but not one of your kids.
4) You often claim that it was love at first sight with you and your dog.
5) You have your dog talk to your friends on the phone.
6) You can't fully enjoy yourself without your dog.
7) No matter how large your bed is, it is not large enough for you and your dog (s).
8) You spend more on clothes and food for your dog than you do for yourself.
9) You have no reservations about kissing your dog on the lips, even when you know where his lips have been.
10) You believe it is your duty to talk to, pat, and even feed every dog in the neighborhood. You know their names.
11) You let the neighbor's dog sleep over.
12) You believe there is no such thing as a naughty dog.
13) Your vet and grooming bills exceed your rent.
14) When you need someone to talk to, your dog is your first choice.
15) You sit on the floor if the dog got in the chair first.
Report spam by clickin the triangle/! when you suspect it