You Know You're a Mom When...
1) Your feet stick to the kitchen floor...and you don't care.
2) When the kids are fighting, you threaten to lock them in a room together and not let them out until someone's bleeding.
3) You can't find your cordless phone, so you ask a friend to call you, and you run around the house madly, following the sound until you locate the phone downstairs in the laundry basket.
4) You spend an entire week wearing sweats.
5) Your idea of a good day is making it through without a child leaking bodily fluids on you.
6) Popsicles become a food staple.
7) Your favorite television show is a cartoon.
8) Peanut butter and jelly is eaten at least in one meal a day.
9) You're willing to kiss your child's boo-boo, regardless of where it is.
10) You're so desperate for adult conversation that you spill your guts to the telemarketer that calls and HE hangs up on YOU!
11) You buy cereal with marshmallows in it.
12) The closest you get to gourmet cooking is making rice crispy bars.
Report spam by clickin the triangle/! when you suspect it