Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2010, 12:45 PM
Big Buddy

travelerandrea is on a distinguished road
0love0046 Karen's story in newsletter!!!!!!!!!!!!

dear karen,

your new home is sure keeping you busy !!!!!!!!!!!!!! my cat acts like moxie he will hound me till i clean his box after just 1 tinkle or if he barfed at 4 o'clock in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!! a mouse ran in my back door and the cat just looked at me with goo goo eyes and i had to chase it out of the small apt i live in. at least moxie barked about it. thank goodness you were home when she fell in the jacuzzi !!!!!!!!!!!!!! animals are like little children all their lives !!!!!!!!!!! my cat is 14. love your stories i get a smile on my face after reading them. thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!! from andrea burns
Old 05-26-2010, 08:33 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Thanks, Andrea!
Here's Karen's story from the newsletter:

Quote:
Hi,

I woke up this morning, let Moxie out, then headed to the coffemaker, as is the routine. I got about halfway to the kitchen when Moxie started barking. Being a good neighbor, I went outside to quiet her down. Turns out she was protecting us from an intruder! A wayward mouse had fallen into the pool and had met his demise. Using the pool net, I fished it out, disposed of it, then went back inside for that much needed cup of coffee. As I was pouring, I heard Moxie outside, "YAP! YAP! YAP!" followed by, "SPLASH!" and the sound of frantic paddling. While chasing a bird, Moxie had slipped and fell into the jacuzzi! I went outside, fished her out, then brought her into the house and dried her off. Not since my kids were toddlers, have I had to deal with so many problems within 10 minutes of waking up!

Have a great day,

Old 05-26-2010, 08:54 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

I got a smile from your story too, Karen. I could just picture this little bitty dog acting like a pitt bull!
Old 05-27-2010, 04:06 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

too cute
Old 05-27-2010, 01:20 PM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

I like reading your stories too. Thanks for sharing with us Karen.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:36 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I too love Karens stories