Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2010, 07:15 AM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

What is it with people that a simple Thank-you seems to be beyond their skills?I have been to 3 showers and 3 weddings in the last few months and not one thank-you from any of them . To me a thank-you lets the sender or giver know that the gift was recieved.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

My fling arrived today, a LARGE flat rate box that looked hauntingly familiar (at least the handwriting on the return addy did) <giggle>

My fling box was absolutely chock full o' goodies:

I got 3 shopping bags (one of 'em was giant sized!),
a red, white & blue pinwheel flower for the garden (that oughta keep the pests away!),
a 3-pack of bath puffs,
a bottle of White Musk spritz,
a travel pack of aloe skin essentials,
a pretty little blue oil burner with jasmine scent,
a "you make the world special" magnet
a pair of black patent flip-flops (love 'em!)
a couple of nice Sandwich Thins "grocery list" pads
a yummy honeydew short pillar candle
a "pedi mate" foot file (so I can wear those flip flops with confidence!)
Some high-dollar Orowheat Sandwich Thin coupons and recipe cards

Thank you, flinger, I love the goodies and it was the only "surprise" I got to open on my birthday, so it was extra special fun!
Old 06-05-2010, 08:30 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

P.S. The little pinwheel flower made a perfect addition to the pot in which I have chives growing (for some reason the danged squirrels like to dig them up...mebbe I oughta plant a Listerine bush next to the onions! ) Anyway, I'm hoping it will keep the squirrels outta the chives, so I have them when I'm making salads, burritos, etc.!
Old 06-05-2010, 09:19 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubby View Post
What is it with people that a simple Thank-you seems to be beyond their skills?I have been to 3 showers and 3 weddings in the last few months and not one thank-you from any of them . To me a thank-you lets the sender or giver know that the gift was recieved.
I agree.....................