Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default My Coke Rewards Refresh Your School Technology Sweepstakes- For K-12 Schools Only

http://www.mycokerewards.com/schools...inator/home.do

This is for schools only, but thought you might want to pass the info on. I went ahead and registered as coordinator for Katie's school since I am PTO President and we automatically got one entry that way.

My Coke Rewards Refresh Your School Technology Sweepstakes

Eligibility: The My Coke Rewards for Schools Refresh Your School Technology Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to registered schools ("Schools") in good standing at the time of entry and drawing in the My Coke Rewards for Schools program, located at www.mycokerewards.com/schools (the "Web site"). Schools that are not registered may visit www.mycokerewards.com/schools for registration directions; registering is free. For Schools to be eligible for the My Coke for Schools program, they must be academic institutions servicing kindergarten through 12th grade which are: (i) located within the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia), (ii) listed on the Market Data Research ("MDR Database") at the time of enrollment, and (iii) also listed at www.mycokerewards.com/schools.

Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), July 28, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, September 30, 2010 (the "Promotion Period").

How to Enter: Schools can earn entries during the Promotion Period by receiving donated My Coke Rewards points (each a "Point") from members. Schools can collect Points by receiving Point donations from individual My Coke Rewards members. Previously registered Schools will receive 1 Sweepstakes entry for every 5 Points donated to the School's Account by My Coke Rewards members. Schools that register for the My Coke Rewards for Schools program during the Promotion Period, will automatically receive 1 Sweepstakes entries for registering for the program, after which they will receive 1 Sweepstakes entry for every 5 Points donated by My Coke Rewards members.

Free Method of Entry: To receive entries without collecting Points, a School Coordinator can enter his/her School by mail. To enter by mail, a School Coordinator may send a 3" x 5" piece of paper with his/her name, the name of the School he/she is entering for, as well as the School's address and phone number with proper postage to "MCR Refresh Your School Technology Sweepstakes", c/o ePrize, LLC, P.O. Box 2170, Royal Oak, MI 48068-2170. For each mail-in request, the School will receive 1 Sweepstakes entry. Limit 1 request per outer mailing envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by September 30, 2010 and received by October 7, 2010 to be eligible.

1 GRAND PRIZE: $20,000 in Best Buy gift cards. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $20,000.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!