Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2011, 08:54 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Unhappy The "BOOO" THREAD...post something that made you go Booo today.

The say bad things come in threes....

1. DH's van broke down when the water pump overheated and warped the engine head,
so we had to get a used one.

2. His aunt died that same evening, so the funeral was this morning.

3. Yesterday afternoon my car's driver's side power window went down but not up again,
and the service warranty doesn't cover it or the overnight rental or the diagnostics.

4. (Just for good measure) I stopped by an Urgent Care Center yesterday and have Acute
bronchitis and acute sinusitis. So I feel rotten, but have to run the motel.

I hope your week was better!
Old 03-18-2011, 10:16 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Wow Sweetie, I sure hope things get better (including you!)
Old 03-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

So sorry to hear this Mary...gosh, sometimes when it rains it pours...hope things start looking up.
Old 03-19-2011, 03:13 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

That is rotten luck. I hope it will all turn around for you for the better. I hope you get better too. That bronchitis and sinus crap is tough. I usually always get that. Use a netti pot, its gross, but it truly works! I use it like 3 times a day, and never any pain, I still have to blow my nose alot, but thats it. Gargle with saltwater too.

I suppose the most thing right now that is making say BOO!!!!! my printer is acting up, and its brand new!!!!
Old 03-19-2011, 07:18 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Thanks, friends!

On the bright side, I did get my car window fixed yesterday. We thought it
might be Monday until they could do it, but they got it done right away!

Plus, the antibiotics and Perles(?) for my cough seem to be helping some; I haven't had a coughing fit since I got the prescriptions.

I don't have a Neti pot, beanie, but I did see your post in Freebies about the turkey baster, although I don't think I have one of those any more either.
Old 03-20-2011, 12:03 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

sorry you have been feeling bad Mary C
Old 03-21-2011, 06:02 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

booo for exes
Old 03-21-2011, 06:03 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

boofor me paying 700 for car repair and it is still not fixed
Old 03-21-2011, 06:03 PM
Admin

booo for snow
Old 03-21-2011, 06:04 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary C View Post
The say bad things come in threes....

1. DH's van broke down when the water pump overheated and warped the engine head,
so we had to get a used one.

2. His aunt died that same evening, so the funeral was this morning.

3. Yesterday afternoon my car's driver's side power window went down but not up again,
and the service warranty doesn't cover it or the overnight rental or the diagnostics.

4. (Just for good measure) I stopped by an Urgent Care Center yesterday and have Acute
bronchitis and acute sinusitis. So I feel rotten, but have to run the motel.

I hope your week was better!

sorry sweetie