Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2011, 02:40 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Winicon Win a plush pig and cash from MyBargainBuddy.com!

In honor of National Pet Month, Iím giving away 50 plush piggy dog toys! If you would like a chance to win one, head over to my Facebook page, click to ďLikeĒ MyBargainBuddy (if you havenít already) and post a picture of you and your pet on my wall. Please include a sentence or 2 about who is in the pic, i.e., your name, your petís name, what breed your pet is, etc. Enquiring minds want to know!
I will be accepting entries until Monday, so if you donít already have a pic and you and your furry little friend on your computer, now you have a weekend project.
Oh yeah, I should also mention that one of the piggies will have a crisp $50 bill tucked under its arm. Winners will be selected randomly. Good luck!
Answers to possibly FAQs. Let me know if I missed anything.

- No, your pet does not have to be a dog. You can post a pic of you and your snake, I would just suggest you keep the plush piggy for yourself.

- Yes, the photo has to include you Ė no pics of pets all by themselves.
- No, you canít enter more than once.
- Sorry, there is no other way to enter this giveaway. You have to enter on Facebook. If you are anti-Facebook, you can enter my $50 Target gift card giveaway here.

Old 05-14-2011, 07:09 AM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

Don't own any pets so that leaves me out