Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2011, 12:50 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

You are so right Magie! The majority of law enforcement officers are polite and helpful, but there always seems to be a bad apple or two in the bunch. Sorry you had such a bad time to start off your weekend.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:01 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post
Booo...front apt had a kid living with his grandmother. A "friend of a friend" along with 2 other acquaintences threw a porch chair thru their storm door and broke in the front door looking for $60 or the "friend" who supposedly stole it from him (neither was there) & gramma was at her daughter's home.

The A-hole policeman who originally showed up in response to the call made by the landlord and the grandson of the tenant walked all the way down the front of the apts to speak to me and a neighbor (we were sitting in front of her place, talking), glared at both of us and said "I smell marijuana." Jeesh. . .I'm the one that called the landlord, and they wound up arresting the kid who was living with gramma for some other warrant (public drunk, I think). This cop was a complete jerk, 2 other officers showed up and tried to calm down us 2 ladies who felt that the 1st one was gonna haul US off in handcuffs because he thought he smelled weed. The 1st cop came back over and we thought he may be going to apologize but he started SCREAMING at us and the landlord that HE resented being accused of accusing US! I got a card from him and was going to complain to his supervisor, but I'm afraid he'll come back again (obviously, he knows where we live), and "smell marijuana" at my door too!! (I almost hate to say it . .I respect and FEAR the law...but some cops actually almost deserve to be called "pigs". . .the one from this morning certainly deserves that appelation. . .apologies to anyone whose loved ones are actually real honest-to-goodness officers of the law and not jerks in uniform).
Wow. Magie, that sucks big time! Sounds like that cop needs some re-training or a vacation!
Old 07-02-2011, 01:05 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Default Saturday

Boooo, it's 98į with a Severe Thunderstorm watch, and there are 8 rooms that need cleaning, but no one to help again. We have AC in the rooms, but there's no interior hallways here, so there's a lot of in's & outs for each room, besides getting the housekeeping cart out and ready to go. I probably sound lazy, but maybe I am. I don't like getting sweaty and I still need to do laundry besides. DH isn't here, which is normal, but I was stuck with stripping rooms too. Not that he's actally much help when he is here. Thanks for listening.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

so sorry buddies that these things happened. Magie I feel that way also; cops don't always do their job right. My son for example.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

booo for mosquitos
Old 07-03-2011, 07:40 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Magie so sorry that you was put threw all of that..thinking
of you..
Old 07-03-2011, 08:13 AM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

Some idoit backed into the side of my car yesterday at the grocery store. An elderly woman saw him and wouldn't let him run by standing in front of his truck and yelling at him until the store manager called for me over the loud speaker. damaged rear quarter panel enough that can't open the hatch. sure hope the insurance will cover it.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:05 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubby View Post
Some idoit backed into the side of my car yesterday at the grocery store. An elderly woman saw him and wouldn't let him run by standing in front of his truck and yelling at him until the store manager called for me over the loud speaker. damaged rear quarter panel enough that can't open the hatch. sure hope the insurance will cover it.
Wow! That's good that she detained him. Does he have insurance?

Last edited by Nan : 07-03-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Wow....kudos to the elderly lady Stubby
Old 07-03-2011, 07:59 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

so many people don't want to get involved glad someone helped you Stubby