Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2011, 05:29 PM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default Survey July 21

I am here..been thru the mill ,Randy left an i been tring to fight between celebration or depression Fight for home ,got a scooter cause COPD IS REALLY bad ,,i am a survivor --soo brand new an i think this survey wants you to have kids --so have fun---c ya soon

20/20 Research is bringing the focus group to you!

We are currently conducting a research study regarding Foods products for your family (#11-0464) and would like to invite women to participate using an online bulletin board. A bulletin board is a new, cutting-edge way to conduct market research. It allows you to participate from your home, office, the local coffee shop or any place that has a high speed internet connection.

The online discussion takes place: July 25th through July 28th and will require going online each day to answer the questions posted by the moderator.

For your time and participation you will be given a $100 Online Visa Code, which can be used for online purchases at any website that accepts a regular Visa card. As always, any information that you provide will remain strictly confidential. To see if you qualify, please click HERE to answer a few brief questions.

Please use the forward to a friend button in the upper right hand corner to forward this to anyone who you think may be interested!

If this e-mail was forwarded to you and you would like to be contacted directly about future studies, become a member of our Panel by clicking HERE.

No sales or solicitations, ever. Strictly research!

Old 07-24-2011, 05:54 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

[quote=sablelulu;859286] I am here..been thru the mill ,Randy left an i been tring to fight between celebration or depression Fight for home ,got a scooter cause COPD IS REALLY bad ,,i am a survivor --soo brand new an i think this survey wants you to have kids --so have fun---c ya soon

Not sure who Randy is, but I hope that he comes back or he doesn't...which ever will make you the happiest!

Do I understand that you are fighting to keep your home? If so, I hope everything works out for you!