PARTICIPATION LIMITED TO SMOKERS, 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCEPT FOR RESIDENTS OF MA & MI)
ELIGIBILITY: Only legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (except for Massachusetts and Michigan) who are smokers 21 years of age or older are eligible to participate. Void in Massachusetts, Michigan and where prohibited by law.
PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The Team Marlboro Summer 2011 Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00:00 AM ET (start of day) on 6/27/11 and continues through 11:59:59 PM ET on 9/4/11
(the "Promotional Period").
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS: The Team Marlboro Summer 2011 Sweepstakes consists of ten weekly prize drawings
. 100 Prizes are available to be won each week.
Each week begins at 12:00:00 AM ET (start of day) on Monday and continues through 11:59:59 PM ET on Sunday during the Promotional Period. You can enter once each week via the Internet at www.marlboro.com or via mobile web at www.marlboro.com/mobile or via your SMS- (Short Message Service) enabled mobile phone or via 1-800 MARLBORO
. Entries will not be rolled over to subsequent weekly prize drawings. Limit one entry per person per week, regardless of method of entry.
• To participate in the Sweepstakes via the Internet, you must be a registered user at www.marlboro.com
. If you are not a registered user, go to www.marlboro.com
and follow the instructions to register.
• To participate in the Sweepstakes via mobile web, you must be a registered user at www.marlboro.com/mobile
. Marlboro.com/mobile is only available for iPhone® mobile digital devices and for Android™ mobile devices.
• In order to participate in the Sweepstakes via SMS text messaging you must first register your mobile phone at www.marlboro.com
or via 1-800 MARLBORO and opt-in to participate in the Team Marlboro promotion. If you are a recipient of a Team Marlboro Summer 2011 Sweepstakes promotional mailing, your unique 9-digit Customer Number could be used to speed up your mobile phone registration. A mobile phone can only be registered once and cannot be registered to more than one person.
• The SMS text messaging portion of the promotion will be available on participating wireless carriers only and requires a two-way SMS-enabled mobile phone. Wireless phone carriers' instructions for text messaging may vary. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply. Other charges may apply. Your wireless service provider may charge you for each text message, including any error messages, you send and receive. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Presenter cannot guarantee this program will be available via all carriers.
• By opting in to receive text messages from the Team Marlboro Summer 2011 Promotion, you will receive ten (10) text messages per month. Also by opting in for text messaging, you will have the opportunity to text in to enter the Sweepstakes one time per week.
• You may enter once each week during the Promotional Period via the Internet at www.marlboro.com
, via the mobile web with your Android™ or iPhone® mobile device at www.marlboro.com/mobile
, via your registered SMS-enabled mobile phone or via the toll-free number (1-800-MARLBORO).
• Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on 9/4/11 to be eligible for the final weekly drawing.
FOUR WAYS TO ENTER:
(A) To enter via the Internet, visit www.marlboro.com
and follow the on-screen instructions to submit an entry.
(B) To enter via the mobile web, visit www.marlboro.com/mobile
via your iPhone® or Android™ mobile device and follow the instructions to submit an entry.
(C) To enter via text message, text the word "TEAM" to the short code 222999. If you have registered to receive text messages in association with the Team Marlboro Summer 2011 Promotion and wish to stop receiving them, you can opt out at any time by texting the word "STOP" to 222999 from your registered mobile phone. The words "END," "CANCEL," "UNSUBSCRIBE" and "QUIT" are also opt-out words associated with this program. You will receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. SMS entries sent from an unregistered mobile phone number will be considered invalid. If you are unable to enter via SMS text messaging for any reason, you may enter online or via the toll-free number. To obtain assistance at any time, send a text message from your registered mobile phone with the word "HELP" to 222999 or visit www.marlboro.com
for additional information.
(D) To enter via the toll-free number, if you have a 9-digit Customer Number, using a touchtone phone only, call 1-800-MARLBORO and follow the voice-prompted instructions to enter the Sweepstakes.
If you do not have a 9-digit Customer Number, you will be required to provide your date of birth and verbally certify that you are a smoker, 21 years of age or older. Entrant's verbal certification statement is subject to validation and will be confirmed through a third-party data source. Upon successful validation, follow the instructions to submit an entry.
There will be a Team Marlboro Summer 2011 Contest running concurrently with this Sweepstakes (collectively referred to as the "Promotion"). You are only eligible to enter either the Sweepstakes or Contest based on your state of residence at time of entry and will be limited to winning one prize in the Promotion.
WEEKLY PRIZE DRAWINGS: A random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received for each week throughout the Promotional Period. The odds of winning a weekly prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received for each weekly drawing. Weekly prize drawings will be conducted within five (5) business days following each weekly entry deadline. For information on weekly prizes see Rule #6.
AVAILABLE PRIZES: One Thousand (1,000) Prizes (one hundred per weekly prize drawing) consisting of a check in the amount of $1,000.00. The value of all 1,000 prizes available to be won is $1,000,000.00. No transfer or substitution of prize by winner permitted. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per person.