Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2011, 07:47 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
lol......no.....to be honest I hardly ever see Don.
Boooo for 3 hour commutes and 11 hour work days
That is a BOO for sure Christine
Old 09-27-2011, 01:56 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

We had a problem with our car Sunday evening. We had to have it towed to the shop and the first problem they found was $200. Now, it may be the transmission. I don't even want to think about what this will cost.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:04 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Wowmarker

Nan, I hope it's not too expensive!

Booo, Mittens has not come home since Sunday afternoon.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:37 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

boooo for the rain heading our way again
Old 09-28-2011, 12:30 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Boo.....my 3 year old granddaughter decided she needed a haircut and cut her own hair. My daughter was devistated!!!
Old 09-28-2011, 05:15 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by travlfreek View Post
Boo.....my 3 year old granddaughter decided she needed a haircut and cut her own hair. My daughter was devistated!!!
how much did she cut?
Old 09-28-2011, 10:50 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary C View Post
Nan, I hope it's not too expensive!

I hope Mittens comes home soon!

It's probably going to be $2500 - $5000 depending on whether it can be rebuilt or if we have to have a new one.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:21 PM
Big Buddy

So sorry to have this car problem............
Old 09-28-2011, 01:19 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
0love0046

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary C View Post

I took a picture of Mittens next door to the collision shop, and they found her out back under one of the old trucks. We think she probably died Sunday after she disappeared. I was supposed to go to an appt., but I called and changed it, since I don't want to start crying again while I'm driving. Besides that, it's raining again, which I hate driving in, especially at night. We have seen her brother Sandy this morning, but he is hiding somewhere again. Somehow he's made it across the road and back a few times this week and I just hope he doesn't end up as road kill. We can't even bury Mittens yet because of all this stupid rain we've had for days and days!

She turned 16 in June, so that's a pretty long life for a cat, I guess.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:35 PM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

Again, I'm sorry Mary. Mittens is sure a cute kitty. We had to put ours to sleep recently, (kidneys not functioning anymore) and she was about 14 or 15 years old. I know, it's hard to lose a pet.