Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2006, 09:43 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink Free Samples - Bags & Bows

Heya,

This is a nice freebie but it is not an easy freebie - will probably take 2 -3 minutes maybe more if you want to really explore the product selection (I was on for about an hour).

Click on the link below - click on "register" - don't register but now you have access to the home page with PRODUCTS. Check out all the products or as many as you want - select three- WRITE DOWN the product sku#s - click off site.

Click back on site and fill out the form hit submit - you will get an error page - click off site.

Finally....click back on - click e-mail support option - type "sample request" in subject...After salutation type your name, company (make one up) and shipping information - list your three product sku#s - be polite and say thank you....you're done. I did this on Friday and got my shipping confirmation today .

Hint: Take your time in product selections - there are some really cool things.

Request up to three (3) Free samples from Bags and Bows™. [US, CAN & MEX].

http://www.bagsandbowsonline.com//miscell/SampleReq.asp

Lori Ann
Old 02-21-2006, 05:04 PM
Little Buddy

Talia is a jewel in the rough

This was just like you said. I got 3 awesome bags. Kudos!
Talia
Old 02-21-2006, 06:23 PM
Little Buddy

envy is a jewel in the rough

but will they really giveaway for free whatever 3 things we selected? i mean, some of the stuffs are not cheap
Old 02-21-2006, 10:22 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member

Heya Envy,

These are not "freebies" per se. These are samples mailed by request from a retail packaging company. They send samples to businesses in the hopes you will purchase product from them. These are usually business to business offers.

Some of the freebies you will find here are promos like the GM t-shirts, there will be a direct tie-in to the company and a product they are launching. In the case of the GM t-shirt it was the new ethanol hybryd vehicle. Promos are usually while supplies last.

Some freebies, like the pet and beauty supplies are to incent you to try the product , like it and buy a full sized version. There are charitable freebies tied into a request for donations and governmental freebies tied in to educational purposes, etc...

If you come across a free offer that seems too good to be true, it probably is. A free offer that is on a stand alone page with no other website pages you can access explaining the offer (or a "contact us" option) are usually a ruse to get you to participate in third party offers. You will not get your bag of chips or ipod mini until you buy something .. That's not really free, is it.

There are a lot of fun and valuable offers here in this forum. Take your time when you review each offer and use your judgement.

Happy Freebie Hunting!

Lori Ann

Last edited by Lori Ann : 03-08-2006 at 03:59 PM.
Old 02-22-2006, 05:23 AM
Little Buddy

Talia is a jewel in the rough

Hello Talia,

This is Trish, your NetRep with Bags and Bows. Thank you for your email regarding samples of our
products.

I apologize for any problems that you may have had while trying to request samples. I will have
the samples sent right out to you
Sincerely,

Trish D.
Bags and Bows NetRep

Wow a real person on the other end!
Old 03-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Big Buddy

Wowmarker

Heya Gals,

Finally received my samples from Bags & Bows.....Wow! I was so impressed that I sent them a "thank you" e-mail and will probably order product for my business. I asked for 3 samples of their long organdy gift bags (great for gifting a bottle of wine). The ones I received were great- all metallic colors....

How did others do with this offer?

Lori Ann
Old 03-08-2006, 07:09 PM
Big Buddy

charlottesue is a jewel in the rough

thanks Lori Ann....I guess we will all find out what we get....
Old 07-01-2006, 04:15 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Old 07-01-2006, 07:20 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

these are great. i received mine some time ago
Old 07-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

thanks!!!!!!!!