Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2011, 01:58 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

boooo to rude people in check out lines
Old 12-30-2011, 09:37 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

boooooooooo to biopsies................
Old 12-31-2011, 02:08 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Hope your "booo" "booo" is better Gayle (sorry couldn't resist)
Old 12-31-2011, 03:31 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

The DS's GF left town without him, ostensibly so he could stay home and heal from the ACL tear & etc he got when thrown from his bike. The GF's ex started texting this morning to let DS know that not all the activities the GF was engaged in involved her mother (take a wild guess as to how the ex was aware of her activity).

Found all this out after leaving urgent care with the broken rib I got while trying to find that evening sweater I wanted to wear to the festivities this evening. Looks like my festivities will be limited to Lortab and a movie instead of dancing on the bar!
Old 12-31-2011, 06:09 PM
Admin

Sorry about the rib Patti

DS needs to dump the GF
Old 12-31-2011, 11:50 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Wow! Sorry everyone is having such a bad time!

Christine, I hope you find a new job soon!

Belinda. I hope the seizures go away!

Gayle, you're right - biopsies are no fun

Patti - how in the world did you break a rib looking for a sweater? (I hope you're better soon!)
Old 01-01-2012, 05:22 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
Wow! Sorry everyone is having such a bad time!

Christine, I hope you find a new job soon!

Belinda. I hope the seizures go away!

Gayle, you're right - biopsies are no fun

Patti - how in the world did you break a rib looking for a sweater? (I hope you're better soon!)
Golly, I neglected to say what Nan said! My hope is that 2011 (which certainly was NOT a stellar year in any respect) took all the bad stuff with it when it got kicked to the curb last night. We all have a chance at a fresh start...let's all think positively to help 2012 be a MUCH BRIGHTER year! to all!!

Nan...I have a tiny closet, crammed full, and was trying to reach the clothes at the far end, pushing against the clothes in front, and had my side against the door jamb to get leverage. . .suddenly I heard and felt a "POP"! I knew what it was 'cause it's happened before, but I thought all that calcium and vitamin D I was taking had made me "bullet proof," so to speak. . .guess I was wrong
Old 01-01-2012, 03:16 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

hope you aren't hurting to much Patti
Old 01-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Admin

Booo to the holidays ending
Old 01-02-2012, 03:24 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Boo to the bad weather