Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2012, 07:55 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post
Christine, I know exactly how you feel as I have a very similar problem: an issue initiated by a co-worker that has worked its way up the ladder, and I have absolutely NO support from on high. . .in fact, I feel they are trying to effect a constructive discharge. . .of me!. I do send you my support and hope that you find your dream job soon. . .at least one where your blood pressure doesn't rise at the thought of going in to work! A bad job affects your entire life.

Actually Gayle, this is kind of what was happening to me. There were Nurses in the office doing dishonest things and spreading gossip. I had heart palpitations every time I walked in because I was not sure what would transpire.
My supervisor was a joke. In fact she was the one that started most of the rumors. Last week I questioned her on her inablility to lead and supervise and she started screaming. Funny thing is I never lost my temper or screamed back. My voice stayed calm and Icontinued to challenge her.(lol)
Anyways, I asked for a meeting with the Doctor who is in charge of the office. While there he informed me the expectations were for a 7 day work week with 2 runs a day.........this was something that was not conveyed to me during my 3 interviews. I did do the Doctor a favor and told him where the weaknesses in his office.
Lesson learned......I need to stick to management/supervisory positions.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:26 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

No football today. I am addicted.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Anyone have suggestions of other careers to get into aside from Nursing.
I'm completely burned out
What a thankless job
Old 01-29-2012, 06:08 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
What a thankless job
So many other areas in med field that might consider your nursing experience a bonus.

Med field is #2 after #1 info tech
search for hot careers 2012.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:09 PM

I want to be a Coach SA.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:40 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
I want to be a Coach SA.

I love you and your positive outlook on life Mary.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:41 PM
Admin

booo to feeling burned out.....I think I have done too much too fast. I need to slow down a bit.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:03 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
booo to feeling burned out.....I think I have done too much too fast. I need to slow down a bit.
I could think of a few in your field, school nurse, nurse at a pharmacy, as so many have the wellness clinics, nurse at a refinery or other large industrial facility.

You could also apply As a drug rep, as a recruiter of medical personnel, in sales of medical equipment (a friend may tons of money doing that), with your background you might not be far from a dietician. You could also do medical billing or transcription. Look in a college catalog and see how long it would take your you get a different degree.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:32 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Quote:
What a thankless job
How about a Personal Trainer or a Nutritionist?

I'm guessing you will appreciate a little time off first!
Old 01-30-2012, 11:21 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary C View Post
How about a Personal Trainer or a Nutritionist?

I'm guessing you will appreciate a little time off first!

yes....but only if we can afford it......depends on unemployment. I will need to see if I qualify