Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2012, 12:40 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Magie and Mary, I have one word for you two - decongestant. I ended up in the ER many years ago because I got dizzy every time I lifted my head. I couldn't imagine what was wrong. After I started throwing up one evening, my ex took me to the hospital. Double earache! I had been sick on and off for one month and the Dr. told me that he couldn't write a prescription for anything better than Sudaphed. Within two hours, my ears had drained and I felt 1000x better. If you have high blood pressure, ask your pharmacist what you can take.

Hope y'all feel better!
Old 02-13-2012, 05:22 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Boooooooooooooooooo for colds and whatever the problem is called. Grnds coughed so much last night.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:56 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Thanks, Buddies!

Nan, I've been taking something all along.

I seem to be susceptible to URI's. My sinus drainage has been really heavy, and having a deviated septum doesn't help, I'm sure.

I thought about doing the nasal irrigation thing, but when I looked it up the other day it said that might not work because of that.

If it gets worse, I'll have to call the doctor.

My head/ears buzzing (Tinnitus) is bothering me now. It's at least twice as bad as usual.
The bad thing about that is that the Naproxen I take can make it worse, so I try to take it only once a day.

Makes me feel old, ha ha! (I am!) I think I've gotten this about once a year for a loooong time!
Old 02-17-2012, 06:36 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Booo...and Grrrrr... my stomach is churning and I'm rattled after the conversation/discussion with
a guy who thought if he reserved a room for tomorrow he could get here at 11:05 a.m.,
to have it for 24 hours, but thought I should not rent it tonight, just so he could have it then!
Our checkout time is 11 a.m., but you can't check into most places until 2 or 3 p.m.

I got tired of trying to tell him we couldn't do that, so I said forget it and hung up.
The customer isn't always right!!!!
No one has ever said a motel room is for 24 hours anyway!
Old 02-18-2012, 11:22 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Ok, I measured myself from a Macy's bra sale ad, and to do it the way they said I'm a size 36DDDDD/H!!!! WTH is that??? I've never heard of that.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

We have had horrendous thunderstorms since last night and there is flooding all around the parish. Even our bridge has water over it and I can't imagine what everything will look like when all of the water starts moving towards the river. On top of this we are moving DD home this weekend. It's supposed to be clear tomorrow, so hopefully we can get it all unloaded by tomorrow evening.
Old 02-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
Magie and Mary, I have one word for you two - decongestant. I ended up in the ER many years ago because I got dizzy every time I lifted my head. I couldn't imagine what was wrong. After I started throwing up one evening, my ex took me to the hospital. Double earache! I had been sick on and off for one month and the Dr. told me that he couldn't write a prescription for anything better than Sudaphed. Within two hours, my ears had drained and I felt 1000x better. If you have high blood pressure, ask your pharmacist what you can take.

Hope y'all feel better!
OMG, Nan. . .God bless ya for mentioning decongestant! I just started one today and I can actually breathe out of one nasal passage! Ears are still popping and gurgling but breathing actually makes me feel better, ya know? Dunno why a decongestant never occurred to me. . .mebbe 'cause there was so much "stuff" clogging my brain!

I hope your floods have relented and praying for a safe move for your DD and all those involved!

Mod Mary. . .I'm sorry about your caller and hope that you are feeling better too. This 3-week (so far!) congestion has GOTTA GO!

LOL "l'il" bean. . .verily, there are those who would be mightily impressed!

Last edited by MagiePerdu : 02-18-2012 at 01:25 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

I'm prayin for all my buds. I hope you all start feeling better very soon.
Nan, I'm also praying for a safe move for all involved.
and Magie, I for one am not impressed, more like DEPRESSED! I've come to realize I need a better fitting bra, and when I saw that number (more like letters), its just freakish. I must have done something wrong. My day has been spent looking for ways to find true measurements when I can. This is one of my most dreaded things to do is bra shopping. ICK!!!

GET BETTER BUDDIES!!!

Last edited by beanie : 02-18-2012 at 04:02 PM.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:18 AM
Big Buddy

BOOOOOOO!!!!! I had an online shopping cart full of nice stuff, and when I went to checkout it let me go thru the process, then BOOM all these red areas telling me its not available at this time, to remove it from my cart!!! I'm so disappointed. It should've told me this crap from the get go instead of taking the time to fill out the billing and shipping areas.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:39 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanie View Post
I'm prayin for all my buds. I hope you all start feeling better very soon.
Nan, I'm also praying for a safe move for all involved.
and Magie, I for one am not impressed, more like DEPRESSED! I've come to realize I need a better fitting bra, and when I saw that number (more like letters), its just freakish. I must have done something wrong. My day has been spent looking for ways to find true measurements when I can. This is one of my most dreaded things to do is bra shopping. ICK!!!

GET BETTER BUDDIES!!!

Beanie...you're lucky....before I breast fed and since I was 14, I was a full C almost D
After my daughter I went down to barely A.......I found some pictures today in NY of me when I was 14 and showed Don....he could not believe the difference in size!!!! I wish I still had them