Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2012, 09:25 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Wowmarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanie View Post
started chilly, then around 4 tornadoes were all around us. We are safe, but 2 killed in a town called Holton, just west of us.
I thought of you and Tammy when I saw the radar earlier today.
I'm so glad you're ok!

It's very windy here but no rain. Our gutters on the North end broke loose earlier
and are barely hanging on. I should go look and see if they're still up.....
Old 03-03-2012, 04:57 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

going to be close to 80 today; upper 40's right now
Old 03-03-2012, 05:06 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Has anyone heard from Tammy yet? I meant in my post around 4 oclock is when all chaos broke loose. And I know Belinda is from French Lick, and Salem and Scottsburg got hit. Thats all around each other. Just I thought Tammy was from Henryville and that was the worse.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:00 AM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

really cold high winds last night and today expecting snow and or rain.
Hope everyone survived the storms down south.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:30 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I pray everyone is okay...............
Old 03-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

Oh my, I do too pray everyone is okay.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:10 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Wowmarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanie View Post
Has anyone heard from Tammy yet? I meant in my post around 4 oclock is when all chaos broke loose. And I know Belinda is from French Lick, and Salem and Scottsburg got hit. Thats all around each other. Just I thought Tammy was from Henryville and that was the worse.
Tammy lives North and West of Henryville, so hopefully she wasn't
in or near there. I haven't seen her post on Facebook about
it either, but I'll keep checking. I'm thinking communications in the
area may be hit or miss for now.

Belinda is much farther north in IN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

36į and still windy here.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

damp..........cold
Old 03-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Big Buddy

I got very warm with all the walking today. I think it did make 80.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Sunny, breezy, and beautiful!