You can add any veggies you have on hand . By the time I got done with prep it was veggie meatball soup and delish and easy
- 1 pound frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 4 cups water
- 2 beef boullion cubes
- 2 sticks celery, chopped
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (14-ounce) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- Combine all ingredients except the meatballs, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add meatballs and simmer an additional 20 minutes. Remove bay leaf prior to serving.