Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2012, 07:18 PM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default SURVEY 03/30 Friday

Hey heres another --maybe just YOU better sign up w/inspired I WANT to show you what Heather has here and they pay good so my thing is the url maybe for me
so go register at www.inspiredopinions.com

and TELL HER YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE skeletal-related events OR CALL HER SHE IS REAL SWEET AND SHE WILL MAYBE SEND YOU THE NEEDED INFO -***THESE ARE ONE AND THE SAME RELATED TO THE FOCUSFWD SURVEYS I SEND YOU -- ARE WE CONFUSED YET ??
Just trying to get you Wally world shoppin money --God Bless

Mary Lou
tell her i sent you it WONT GET ME NOTHING FOR REFERING --BOSS

Schlesinger Associates has a new research opportunity available! First we need to ask you a few questions to see if you fit the criteria for an upcoming research study. This survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete. If you are selected to participate, you will be contacted by one of our team members to complete the screening process and confirm your participation.

We are inviting individuals to participate in a paid marketing research discussion:

Reference: PHI12800368
Topic: skeletal-related events

If you are interested in participating in this study, please click on the link below and answer the following questions. If your answers are appropriate to the study, you will be called to complete your screening. If the link does not work, try copy and pasting the address into your browser.

Please note: Completion of the survey does not constitute confirmation for participation. You will be called to complete your screening. This survey is for market research purposes only. There will be no direct sales or promotions as a result of your participation. Your individual responses will be kept confidential and anonymous and reported only in the aggregate.

GOOD LUCK GOD BLESS

Sincerely,

Heather Cole | Community Director
InspiredOpinions | A Schlesinger Associates Community
heatherc@inspiredopinions.com | www.inspiredopinions.com