Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default Survey 07/21 !! New !!

I have told you about www.focusfwd.com and
http://www.focusfwdonline.com/ YOU may hit this one this time i dont think it will matter cause survey monkey giving survey (hint i did.. seems to me they want you working i am not )) THEN REGISTER
AND they will send you a VIDEO CAM to use and keep!!
Good luck could not use one they sent me my puter is ageing
THIS WON'T HAPPEN TO YOU AND HOPFULLY YOU HAVE ONE SO YOU GO GET REGISTERED IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY --THIS IS THE KIND OF MONEY THEY DO ALL THE TIME -(you send no one money remember))
YOU have a good day --hugs and God Bless -Prayers to all having anyone in Colorado ^!^

Recruiting individuals to participate in a paid video diary, scheduled to start the week of July 23rd, and lasting three days, along with a required �Live Blog� exercise on the evening of Friday, July 27th. Continuing, there will be 2 additional video diary phases of this study during the month of August. Compensation for each phase of the study is $85, for a total compensation of $255. If you do not have a video camera, one will be supplied, which will be yours to keep at the conclusion of the study. You must be available and willing to participate in all three phases of this project.. Please click on the link below and answer a few screening questions to determine if you qualify for this study. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NZ6MT5S If you appear to qualify based on your answers, a Focus Forward representative will contact you with additional questions. Thank you for your interest in Focus Forward. Claudia Taylor www.focusfwdonline.com PLEASE NOTE: The above is a request for additional information concerning your participation in a market research study. It is not an invitation to participate.If your answers fit the study, we will call you.